It is available in the App Store a new version of the application that will allow us to watch movies and series on iPhone and iPad, it is GPlayer via vidmate apk download. This new update has important changes in the user interface adapting it to the minimalist design of iOS 7, in addition to solving problems with sound and typical bug fixes.
What is GPlayer for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini?
With this application for viewing videos, designed for iOS devices, we can play any type of video through your iPhone and iPad, regardless of the format in which you are. You can manage officially supported files; you will also enjoy viewing videos up to 720p in MKV files on the iPad.
- GPlayer supports almost all video, audio, and subtitle formats. These are some:
- Video formats: XVID / DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS.
- Audio formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC.
- Subtitle formats: SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, and TXT.
Extra features of GPlayer for iOS devices
With this application with which you can watch movies and series on iPhone and iPad you can enjoy the following features:
- USB Sync: Use iTunes to easily synchronize your videos.
- WIFI Upload: Add a video even when you do not have the cable.
- File Management: New Support / Rename / Cut / Paste / Delete.
- Movie thumbnails: Easily find the video you want to watch.
- Different types of reproduction: Support for not repeating/repeating one / repeating all.
- Screen Lock: Watch your videos in bed.
- Dynamic Menu: Easily choose the Audio track / Subtitles and Coding Method.
- Gesture Support: An easy way to search while watching the movie.
- Summarize function: Do not worry if you close the application without realizing it.
- TV Out: Cable TV and Airplay Supported.
What’s new in version 2.0.00 of GPlayer?
The new version of this application for video viewing includes:
- New user interface designed iOS7.
- Noise problem solved when playing movies in 2x speed.
- Some other bugs fixed.
Download GPlayer for iPhone and iPad
If you still do not have this excellent application for viewing videos from your iOS device, you can install it through the direct download link that you will find below. GPlayer is in the App Store, requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
How can I put files in GPlayer?
To add files to your GPlayer application at download vidmate apk, you have to go to iTunes and select the Applications and file. At the bottom of this page, there is a file exchange and; – Only GPlayer select from the list, and add files from there. Keep in mind that you do not have to synchronize your iPhone or iPad to iTunes to add movies. You just have to drag the files in the File Sharing and; tab, and that will be uploaded immediately. In addition, the addition of files via Wi-Fi is not supported. In fact, Wi-Fi is significantly slower than USB, and the ruins of battery life.