You must have used Kik Messenger on Android or iOS operating based smartphones but have you ever heard that you can use Kik on PC as well, if you haven’t heard about it then today we are going to share the easiest way to download kik for pc and you can then send direct messages via Kik on Windows PC and that Windows PC must be running on Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7.
Here we are going to share the most comprehensive guide to download Kik for PC and it’s one of the easiest guides on the web that will give you KIK messenger on PC and you will learn everything about this topic via this guide.
In this guide, you’ll get a step by step method to download Kik Messenger for Windows PC and you can even download KIK on Windows 7, 8, & Windows 10. As you know, Kik is a damn popular app for youngsters and kids. So, the PC version of Kik will enhance their reach to their loved one.
All thanks to Best Android Emulators for Windows that helps Android users to use KIK on PC and send messages to their friend’s mobile from PC.
KIK for PC
If you don’t know then, KIK is a smart, crisp and powerful messaging app that is quite similar with Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, BBM and other messaging apps. If you have any one of these, you must know that how these apps work. Kik messenger is an end-to-end delight that allows users to send the messages on the go, and you can use it on Wi-Fi connection or on a cellular data on smartphones.
This app comes with so many awesome features, and the app is packed with useful features such as you can send unlimited messages, pictures, video, voice recordings, and other media content to other users whom you want to chat for.
Note: KiK for PC was a myth, but when the Android Emulators like Bluestacks and Andyroid comes out in the market, Kik Messenger on PC possible and now you can download KIK messenger on Windows and Mac computers.
Kik for Windows PC – Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7
It is suggested to use an Android emulator if you wish to run Kik for Windows 10 or other Windows operating systems. If you do this, you will enable your computer to act like an Android device because android emulator will provide you a screen where you can run any android app on that android emulator that you will install on your PC.
Whatever option and feature you want to get your hands on, will be available for us, and you can easily download kik messenger on Windows 7 computer also using the method, we are going to share below.
Having shifted through the best android emulators and the one which will work perfectly fine on Windows PCs are Andyroid and Bluestacks. Both are high functionality and stability and once you are in the process of downloading or install Kik messenger on PC, this guide will tell all the procedure step by step and it will take your 10 minutes or so for the whole process to start using Kik on PC.
How to Download KIK for PC?
So here in this section, your wait is OVER and we are going to share the complete step by step procedure to download KIK for PC and you will also know how you can run any Android app on PC via Android emulator ‘Andyroid’ and you can then run any android app on your PC.
So let’s begin with it:
- First of all, Download the emulator Andyroid by landing on its official portal andyroid.net and once your descent on the respective page, you will find a section called Download simply tap on it and this will save an anyroid.exe file on your downloaded folder unless you have configured your browser to save the downloaded files somewhere else.
- Once the completion is done, double tap on the Andyroid icon to initiate the installation process, and there will emerge several sections that would seek your confirmation for which you have to respond in the affirmative.
- The emulator should be installed completely. Subsequently, screens that will look identical to the new Android tablet page will appear on your screen. You will notice Google Play Store icon on the screen of Andyroid android emulator.
- On the double tapping on the Google icon, you will be sent to your Google play account and the next thing you need to do is to logging to your Gmail account to sync your personal account with Andyroid. If you have download Kik already, the app will sync all the data from your android phone to your PC and if you haven’t used Kik on Android, then simply find it on Google Play Store by entering ‘Kik Messenger’ and install the app.
- Once the downloading done, double tap on the app and you will be able to use it from the moment onwards. You can also download kik for PC using bluestacks emulator and to know the procedure, then comment down below and we will cover this topic soon.
Download KIK Messenger for PC using Bluestacks
Below we have added one YouTube video on “Kik Messenger for PC using Bluestacks Android emulator”. Bluestacks KIK on the computer is the most highly rated android emulator available in the emulator markets. Thus, by using this emulator you can install Kik on PC without any problem.
So let’s watch the full video and learn something new from this video if haven’t done anything like that before.
We hope you find this guide on KIK for PC helpful to run KiK messenger for Windows PC and if you like this article than do share it with your friends and family members. If you have any doubt regarding Kik App or need any Windows Tips than do share it with us in the comment section below.