Gaming is the category of entertainment that is most popular. Many play games on your desktop’s Windows PC, Mac and Linux. The most popular games and games many people love Gameboy Advance. However, the biggest drawback is that we have to buy a handheld 32-bit video game console for the game (which Nintendo has developed, produced and sold).
Therefore, we have mentioned some Best GBA emulators for PC, which are entirely for gaming people, for every kind of computer.
Best Gameboy (GBA) Emulators for PC
Below are the best Windows, Linux, Mac operating systems GBA (Gameboy Advance) emulators. Such game emulators are the strongest and the free. These Game Emulators can be downloaded from here.
VisualBoy Advance Emulator:
With most OP systems, VisualBoyAdvance (VBA) is the best free GBA Emulator with a PC. Windows, like Linux, BSD, Mac OS X and BeOS, for example. Also, AmigaOS 4, AROS, GameCube, Wii, webOS and Zune HD were ported by the VisualBoyAdvance emulator.
- Can play Game Boy colour, Game Boy, and Gameboy Advance ROMs.
- You Export and import saved games to another PC.
- Joystick Support.
- Full-Screen mode and Screen capture support.
- Audio and Video recording.
To download VisualBoyAdvance Emulator click on the below link:
To download VisualBoyAdvance for Mac OS:
mGBA Emulator for Windows:
MGBA is the perfect emulator for PC Gameboy Advance. You can find this on a number of platforms including Windows, iOS, Linux, Nintendo 3DS, Wii and PlayStation Vita.
mGBA Emulator features:
- Compatible with NES Classic series.
- 4 player Local multi-pack link cable support.
- Extensive hardware-based emulation.
- Solar sensor emulation.
- Tilt sensor emulation and Rumble Pak emulation for games.
- Support for BPS/beat, IPS and UPS patching at runtime, including ROMs.
- Cheat code support and Save game states.
- Fast-forwarding and rewinding.
To download mGBA Emulator, click on the link below
No$gba Emulator for PC:
You can enjoy your favourite Gameboy Advance games on a PC with the No$GBA Nintendo DS or NDS simulator. There are two versions of no$gba available, both debugged and gaming versions. The main advantage is that it is capable of running both Windows and DOS.
No$gba GBA Emulator features:
- Multiplayer support.
- Multiple NDs ROM support.
- You can play GBA and DS games.
- Controller Support.
- Good best Graphics support.
To download No$gba Emulator, click on the link below
Higan GBA Emulator for PC:
Higan is a GBA Game simulator for PC multi-system. It is capable of supporting various OSs, such as the 10.0 +, the 32-bit, the 64-bit Windows 7 +, the 3.2 + Linux and the 10.7 + macOS. So, everyone can install so use the Higan PC emulator quickly.
Higan GBA Emulator features:
- Supports full-screen.
- Can store cheat codes easily?
- Higan has SRAM and input settings.
- It can support a wide range of ROMs.
- It can support NES & SNES games.
- Easy to use and install on PC.
To download Higan GBA Emulator, click on the link below:
RascalBoy Emulator for PC:
Another best game emulator for PC is RascalBoy Gameboy Advance Games emulator. It has many interesting features, which will make updates more interesting for RascalBoy Emulator. In size, it is very small and works fine and supports all kind of GBA ROMS. If you are a game lover you must try this on your PC.
RascalBoy Advance Emulator Features:
- RascalBoy Emulator has multiple language support.
- Also, this emulator supports multiplayer gaming.
- Small size Emulator ().
- Cheat code supported.
- Easy to operate.
To download RascalBoy GBA Emulator, click on the link below:
To download RascalBoy Advance Emulator Multi-Player plugin, click on the link below:
BoycottAdvance is a best Nintendo Gameboy Advance Emulator for PC. It can run a wide range of commercial games and supports many GBA ROMS. But this cannot emulate the classic Gameboy if you want to emulate classic Gameboy you need to use KiGB Emulator instead of BoycottAdvance Emulator.
Boycott Advance Emulator features:
- Highly optimized CPU emulation.
- Full speed on macOS.
- Video features including scaling and rotation.
- Supports DirectSound channel and Gameboy PSG.
Boycott Advance Emulator Enhancer features:
- USB joysticks and gamepads support.
- Full-screen mode support.
- Audio effects support.
- You can quickly open recent games.
To download BoycottAdvance GBA Emulator, click on the link below:
The best and best Gameboy game emulator is BatGBA emulator for the PC. This simple and lightweight emulator has many characteristics and is very easy to operate on all PC settings.
BatGBA Emulator features:
- BatGBA requires win9x or NT or 2000 or XP with direct-X 7 or later. And a BIOS image.
- A fast CPU (we recommend at least 800mhz).
- Sources are not available at the moment.
- Supports many kinds of ROMS and BIOS images.
To download BatGBA Emulator, click on the link below: