Hello Windows Users, Again We Come back with new error solve tutorial and This time You can fix DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Error. If You are using Windows 10 Computer and You are getting Full Blue Screen BSOD error driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 Then You are at Right Place to Fix this error on your Windows Computer.
If You are using Window System then Daily You are facing some error on your Windows System and Some error can’t fix just Restart Computer. For That, You have to Try Some methods, Follow some steps to fix windows error. Here below we share the method to solve this error. So Let’s follow below for more details.
This Error caused by incompatible Network Drivers and Wrong Memory Address. If You are facing the same error on Your Windows Computer then Try To Update Your Drivers and Fix this Problem from Your Windows Computer. There are many Factors reason behind this error and for that, You have to try many different methods. So Here we share the best method to Solve this error.
- How To Fix DNS Server Not Responding on Windows 10
- [FIXED] ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome
- How to fix Unidentified Network in Windows 10/8/7
How To Fix DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Windows 10 Error
Here we are going to share the best method to fix driver_irql_not_less_or_equal and Keep Error Free Windows Computer. So Let’s follow steps and Fix this error.
1) First Press Win+R key and Open RUN Command.
2) Then Click On Categories and Click choose “Network adapters”.
3) Then Right Click On Uninstall and Uninstall it.
4) Click on the OK button to confirm it.
5) Then Install Latest Drivers and also install the wireless network adapters, Follow above Steps for uninstalling and install the wireless drivers.
6) Done..!! Now Check driver irql_less_or_not_equal windows 10 Error Fixed or not. If This error solved easily using above steps and Use Error Free Computer but If you can’t fix this error then Try Another below more error. So let’s see below for more methods to solve this error.
Method – 2 Run CCleaner in Safe Mode
If You can’t fix driver_irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 Error using above methods then Try to Fix this error by using CCleaner in Safe Mode. Already You know about CCleaner but If You don’t know about then CCleaner is one of the best tools for Cleaning junk files and registry entries. So Here in this method, You have to try this tool to fix this error.
Before Proceed this steps, You have to enter into Safe Method and Download CCleaner Tool from above link and Run it. After Successful Installed, Start The Scan for an issue and Remember You have to Rescan until no issues are found. Then Restart Your Computer and Then Checked Problem solved or not. Many people are reporting that Using CCleaner, You can fix mostly Windows Errors. So Try This Method. Download CCleaner Free Tool from Above link and install On Safe mood.
Method – 3 Perform a System Restore
1) First Restart Your PC and boot into start Automatic Repair.
2) Then Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > System Restore.
3) Now Choose Your Username and Password.
4) System Restore window should now appear. Click on Next to proceed
5) Then Check Show more restore points option. There are several restore points available. Check the date and time for each entry and select the desired restore point. Now click on Next.
6) Now Follow On-Screen Instruction to Restart Your PC.
Method – 4 Windows 10 installation media For Automatic Repair
1) Firstly Connect the bootable drive to your PC and boot from it.
2) Now Change your boot settings in BIOS.
3) After Complete Boot from Your Boot Drive, click on Repair your computer option.
4) Now Select Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Automatic Repair.
After Complete Follow above steps, Now Wait for 10 minutes or more until Automatic Repair process will not finish. After Repair Process Finished, Now Check still You are getting the error? Error Solved or Not.
Finally, We Share Different Methods and Now You Have Different Methods to Solve Error like driver irql_less_or_not_equal. If You have any method then Share with error facing the user and help them to fix this error. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.