Hello Everybody, We come back with the new interesting article where You can find how to fix External Speakers Not Working Error in Windows 10. If You are facing problem related Windows system then You can check out this site. Here daily we share an interesting tutorial about Windows Error. So Let’s see below for more details.
If You are facing issue about External Speakers Not Working then you are at right place. This is one of the common error of Windows 10. This error occurs when You upgrade your system from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 to Windows 10. So If You upgrade Your system Then You are facing this problem. So Don’t worry because here we are going to share different methods to fix this External Speakers Not Working error. So Let’s follow some important step to fix this issue.
- Fix System Thread Exception Not Handled Error Windows 10
- How To Fix PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Errors in Windows 10
- How to Customize Screensaver in windows 10
Fix External Speakers Not Working Error in Windows 10
If You External Speakers not working, So Connect Your Speakers With Your Laptop or PC and Check out the problem of Speakers or System. If There will be working properly On another system there is a problem on your pc.If the speaker fits on any other system, connect them to your PC and check again because sometimes you have not plugged the speaker properly.
Make sure you connect your speaker to the right jack. If this does not work, try plugging one by one in all jacks and checking for speaker work or not. If not, then You have to follow some methods which we share below and then You can fix this error.
Method – 1 Check For Speaker Volume
1) Firstly Press Windows and X keys together and go to the Volume Mixer.
2) Click on Control Panel>>Hardware and Sound.
3) Then Click on Adjust system volume
4) Then Volume mixer will be open and move the slider up to increase the volume.
Method – 2 Set Speakers As Default
1) Right Click On speaker icon at Botton in the right corner.
2) Now, find and click on Playback devices.
3) Then Go to Highlight the Speakers > Set Default and click on it.
4) Then Right Click On the Speakers and then on Enable.
5) Now Check out Your Speakers. Problem solve or not..!!
Method – 3 Uninstall The Audio Driver
Here You have to check that audio driver working properly or not, So Follow some steps:
1) Firstly Type the “RUN” in Windows Search bar and Open “RUN” Command Windows.
2) Then type devmgmt.msc and press enter. It will open Device Manager.
3) Then Choose Sound, video and game controllers and right-click on your sound card device name and select Uninstall option.
4) Then Confirm the uninstallation by pressing Yes and Delete the driver software and press on OK.
5) Now Reboot Your Windows PC and Check out Problem solve or not..!!!
Method – 4 Use Windows Troubleshoot
Following a path to open the troubleshot for an audio device:
Control Panel >>Troubleshooting >>Troubleshoot audio playback>>Advanced>>enable the Apply repairs automatically >>Next.
Method – 5 Update Drivers
If You are facing this problem, So You have to check drivers first and then Uninstall Outdated or incompatible drivers from your system or update it using driver easy tool. mostly time error occurs due to incompatible or bad drivers. So you have to update that driver and then check out Problem fixed or not.
Finally, We Share Different Methods to Fix windows 10 speakers not working. If You have any method then Share with error facing the user and help them to fix this error. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.