Hello Windows Users, Again back with new error solve tutorial where You can fix PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Errors in Windows 10. If You have Windows System and You are getting so many Error then You are at Right because Here in this site daily we share some informatic tutorial regarding windows error and tips trick. So today we are going to solve error like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Errors in Windows 10.
Are You getting the error like windows 10 page fault in nonpaged area then Here we are going to share detail tutorial about Fix page fault in nonpaged area windows 10. If you can’t fix this error easily then check out this detailed tutorial here.
The PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA errors caused by software or hardware or a bad driver. Here We Are going to share Best details Tutorial About Fix Error like page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 in Windows 10. Below we Share Different Methods to fix this problem On Your Windows System. If You are looking for Fix PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Errors from Your system but You can’t Fix it then Here below we have more different methods. So Let’s see below for more details.
- How to Customize Screensaver in windows 10
- Fix Unable to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10
- Fix Host Process for Windows Services has Stopped Working
How To Fix PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Errors in Windows 10
If You are getting this same error in your windows system then This error is related to Hardware and Software. Normally it appears after the hardware modification executed on your system, so undo any latest hardware modification and see if the problem continues or not.
Method – 1 Try to Uninstall or update problematic software
Sometime Mostly error occurs due to the Incomplete driver or Outdated drivers. Therefore, it is recommended to update this software in a way to fix any internal bugs. If the error persists after updating the software, then you may have to delete or uninstall it. Also, You can get this error due to an application is known as ON/OFF developed by Gigabyte. So Uninstall this App to Fix this Error.
Method – 2 Update Audio or Display driver
If You are getting the same issue Then try to update Your Drivers or Uninstall Drivers. So You can easily fix this issue from your system. For more details, Check out following steps:
1) Firstly Go To Device Manager and Check out audio or display driver.
2) Then Right Click On it and select uninstall
3) If You want Previous Version drivers then Rollback the Driver.
4) Now Select uninstall drivers and select Delete the driver software and click on OK.
5) After that, you have to use the default or older version of drivers based on your choice.
Following above steps, If You can’t fix this error then Download latest Windows 10 drivers from graphics card maker or sound card manufacturer website.
Method – 3 Check Your RAM
If You are facing this problem then Test Your RAM. Because mostly Error occurs due to faulted RAM. So following some steps:
1) Firstly You have to download Memtest868+ and then burn it to a CD or put on a USB flash drive.
2) Make sure your CD-ROM or USB BIOS is set as the first boot device.
3) Then insert your CD or USB in your computer and restart your Computer.
4) Then Memtest86+ will be open and You can check out Your RAM Memory.
5) You have to wait for few minutes until process will not be complete.
6) After Complete Process, If there is no error, then it means that there is something that causes an error.
Finally, We Share Different Methods to Fix page_fault_in_nonpaged_area windows 10. If You have any method then Share with error facing the user and help them to fix this error. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.