Hello Everyone, We come back with new windows tutorial where You can fix any type of windows error using best tutorial. Are You facing Server DNS address could not be found the error? Then Here we are going to share the best tutorial to solve server DNS address could not be found error. If You are looking for How to fix DNS address could not be found error Then Here below we share a different type of methods to solve this browser issue.
You are getting this error due to DNS Server does not resolve the website IP address. Sometimes When You visit Website and You are getting this error, So There is some problem and You have to fix it by following different methods. Due to this error, You can’t visit Website. So Here below we are going to share different methods to fix this server DNS address could not be found error.
During Browsing Any Website And You are getting the error like server DNS address could not be found Then You have to fix it by following simple steps. Here We share different methods to Solve this issue and You can easily browse any website with facing DNS Address error. The Error is raised by the Different issue like Browser Older Version, Due to Firefall Activation and Many more. So Let’s Check out below for different methods to Solve this issue.
- How To Fix there was a problem resetting your pc
- Fix Razer Synapse Not Working on Windows 10
- Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
How To Fix Server DNS address could not be found error
Now Here we are going to share different method Which using You can fix Server DNS address could not be found the error and You can Visit Website easily without facing any error. So Simple Follow below all different method and try all methods to solve this error.
Method 1: Edit the Windows Host file
1) First Type “Notepad” On the Search bar in Windows
2) Then Right Click On Notepad and Open Run as administrator.
3) After Open Notepad, Click On File and then select Open and browse to the following location:
4) Then Select All Files From File Type.
5) Then select hosts file and click open.
6) Then delete everything after the last # sign.
7) Click File>save then close notepad and restart your PC.
Method – 2 Disable Proxy Settings
Now Here We Are going to share another Method like Disable Proxy Settings Which You can use for Fix Server DNS address could not be found error. So Following simple Steps to fix it.
1) First Type “RUN” On the Search bar in Windows and type msconfig and click OK.
2) Now Choose Boot Tab and check Safe Boot. Then Apply and OK.
3) Now Restart Your Computer Once and then After Restart Your Computer, Again Type “RUN” On the Search bar in Windows and type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
4) Then Open Properties and Then Select Connections.
5) Now Unclick “Use a proxy server for your LAN“. Then click OK.
6) Now Again Open msconfig and uncheck Safe boot option then click apply and OK.
7) Now Restart Your Computer and see Server DNS address could not be found error may be fixed.
Method 3: Clear Internal DNS Cache
1) First Open Your Google Chrome Browser and then Go to Incognito Mode by Clicking Menu>>Incognito Mode
2) Now Type the Following URL in the Address bar and Enter.
3) Then Next, click Clear host cache and restart your browser.
Method – 4 Reset Internet Settings
1) First Type “RUN” On the Search bar in Windows and type inetcpl.cpl and click OK.
2) Now Select the Advanced tab In the Internet settings
3) Now Click on the Reset Button and Your browser will Restart.
4) Now Open the Chrom Browser and Go to Settings From Menu.
5) Then Scroll Your Curser and Click On Show Advanced settings.
6) Then Click On Reset Setting in Under the Section.
7) Now Restart Your Windows 10 Computer and Then see The error may be fixed.
Method – 5 Reinstall Chrome Bowser
If above any methods don’t work then Try this last one and The Error may be fixed using Reinstall Chrome Bowser. Here we share steps of Reinstall Chrome Bowser. So Let’s see following Steps:
1) First Open the Windows Computer and Then Search “Control Panel” In Windows Search bar.
2) Then Click On Uninstall Programs and Find Google Chrome Browser.
3) Then Right Click On Google Chrome Browser and Uninstall it.
4) Now Delete Google Chrome Files from C:\Users\%your_name%\AppData\Local\Google\
5) Now Restart Your Computer to Save changes and Then Open Your Windows Computer Inbuilt Browser.
6) Now Visit Google Chrome Official Website and Download latest Google Chrome Browser.
7) After Successful Download Google Chrome, Open and Install Setup.
8) After Successful Install, the browser, Close everything and restart Your Computer.
Now You Have Different Methods to Solve Error like DNS address could not be found. If You have any method then Share with error facing the user and help them to fix this error. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.