Unable to Delete Temporary Files – Hello Everyone, Welcome back to WindowsPCSecrets Where We Share Tutorial about Windows Errors And Software. If You are using Windows Systems and You are getting Much error then You are at right place. So Today Here we are going to Share tutorial about Fix Unable to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10. If You are looking for How to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10 Then Here we share Step by Step tutorial Regarding Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10. So let’s check out below for more details about this Error Solution.
Here We Are going to share Best details Tutorial About Fix Error like Unable to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10. Below we Share Different Methods to fix this problem On Your Windows System. If You are looking for Delete Unnecessary files from Your system but You can’t delete it then Here below we have more different methods. So You can delete the Unnecessary file from Your Windows System. So Let’s see below for more details.
The Error Caused When You Will be Upgrade Your System from Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 then Your Older version Folder will also be there in temporary files, temporary files for programs, etc. So You can’t delete this type of Temporary Files in Windows 10. So For this error, You have to check different methods which we share below with important steps.
- 1 Fix Unable to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10
Fix Unable to Delete Temporary Files in Windows 10
Method – 1 Try Traditional Disk Cleanup
1) First Go To My PC and Then Right Click On C: Drive to select Properties.
2) Now from the Properties Option click on Disk Cleanup under capacity.
3) Now Wait till Complete Disk Cleanup and Click Clean up system files in the bottom under Description.
4) In Next Page, select everything from Files to delete and then click OK to run Disk Cleanup.
5) Now Wait for Few Minutes till Disk Cleanup to complete.
Method 2 – Use Unlocker to delete the Temporary files
If You can’t delete Temporary Files using above method Then Don’t worry because You can also delete temporary Files in Windows 10 using Third Party Software. Use Unlocker Tool and Delete Temporary Files from Your Windows System. So Now Download And Install Unlocker to delete the Temporary files.
Method – 3 Use CCleaner to clean Windows Temporary Files
1) First Download And Install CCleaner Software From Here.
2) After Successful Install, Double Click On Icon to Open the CCleaner.
3) Click Options > Advanced and check the option “Only delete files in Windows Temp folder older than 24 hours.“
4) Now Reboot Your System For Save Changes.
Method – 4 Manually Delete Temporary Files
1) First Type “RUN” in Windows Search Bar and Then Type temp and hit Enter.
2) Now Select All Files and Then Press Shift + Del For Permanently delete the Files.
3) Again press Windows Key + R then type %temp% and click OK.
4) Now Again select all the files and then press Shift + Del For permanently delete the files.
5) Now Press Windows Key + R then type prefetch and hit Enter.
6) Press Ctrl + A and permanently delete the files by pressing Shift + Del.
7) Now Reboot Your System For Save Changes.
Method – 5 Delete SoftwareDistribution Folder
1) First Right Click On Windows Menu and select Command Promot (Admin).
2) Now Type the Following Command In CMD and Press Enter After Each Command:
net stop bits
net stop wuauserv
3) Now Exit From Command Prompt and go to the following folder: C:\Windows\
4) Then Search for the folder SoftwareDistribution, then copy and paste it on your desktop for backup purpose.
5) Now Navigate to C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\ and delete everything inside that folder. But Remember, Don’t Delete The Folder.
6) Now Reboot Your Device and Check If Problem is fixed or not.
Finally, We Share Different Methods to Fix Unable to Delete Temporary Files. If You have any method then Share with error facing the user and help them to fix this error. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.
- Fix Host Process for Windows Services has Stopped Working
- Fix Windows Update Error 80070103
- How to Find WiFi Password On Windows 10