Hello Windows Users, Are You facing more errors in Windows System Then Here In this site we share the best tutorial which You can use to fix your windows system error. Today here we are going to share the best tutorial regarding ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome. If You are using Chrome Browser and Sometimes You are getting an error like ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR Then You are at Right Place. Because here below we share interesting methods to fix this error. So Let’s check out below for more details.
If You love to use Google Chrome Browser and Choose as Default browser Then It will be great because Google chrome is one of the best Browser compare to Firefox and Safari. But Sometimes You have to face many error problem in google chrome and then You can’t do anything without restart Your Windows Computer. So Now Don’t worry about Windows Error because here we share best detail tutorial to fix the error. Let’s check out below for different methods to solve this error.
- How to fix Unidentified Network in Windows 10/8/7
- Fix Java Virtual Machine or JVM not found error
- Fix Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration Error
- 1 What Is ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome
- 1.1 What Causes ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR?
- 1.2 How To Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR?
- 1.3 Method – 1 FLUSH SOCKET METHOD
- 1.4 Method – 2 FLUSH DNS CACHE FROM SYSTEM
- 1.5 Method – 3 Update Your Google Chrome Browser
- 1.6 Method – 4 Use The Incognito Mode Of Chrome Browser
- 1.7 Method – 5 Remove/Disable Antivirus
- 1.8 Final Words
What Is ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR in Chrome
During surfing your favorite websites like YouTube, Reddit, Facebook and more in your Google Chrome Browser and Suddenly Getting error like err_spdy_protocol_error Then You can’t do anything without Restart Your Computer. But Now Don’t worry about this error because now You can fix it using different methods which we are going to share below. Now Need of Restart Your Computer, So Let’s check out below for More methods to fix this error.
What Causes ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR?
If You are getting the error like err_spdy_protocol_error Then There are the different reason of this error. You can check out causes of this error.
- Outdated Google Chrome Browser.
- Antivirus Blocking
- Firewall Blocking
How To Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR?
Sometimes This error caused by Network issue and You can easily solve it. Using below different methods, You can fix this error permanently from Your Chrome Browser. Before going to follow different methods, Try this clean the cache simple method. Maybe this one Solve Your Problem. So Try to Clean the Cache Method to Fix this error. Otherwise, You can check out below more methods.
Method – 1 FLUSH SOCKET METHOD
1) Firstly Open Your Google Chrome Browser and Enter URL in address bar of Chrome Browser – “chrome://net-internals/#sockets”
2) Now click on “Flush Sockets. from Top Right Corner Drop Down Menu.
3) Now Go Back to the Your Error web page and try to load the page.
4) But Still getting the same error then enter the given URL in the address box – chrome://net-internals/#events&q=type:SPDY_SESSION%20is:active
5) Then Click on “Flush Socket Pools” and again Visit the website to check is it working properly or not?
Method – 2 FLUSH DNS CACHE FROM SYSTEM
Are You still facing same error in your Google Chrome Browser Then Try ‘Flush DNS Cache from System’. So Follow simple steps to solve this problem in Your Google Chrome Browser.
1) If You have Windows PC Then Open Command Prompt and If You have Linux Then open Terminal.
2) Now Enter the Following Command in the Command Prompt window or Terminal and press Enter after every command.
3) You have to Follow Different Command According to Operating System. Check out below:
1) For Windows:
Ipconfig/ flush DNS
2) Linux Users:
nscd -I hosts
3) Mac Users:
dscacheuti –flushcache; sudo killal –HUPmDNSResponder
4) Using these Command, flush the DNS cache and Go back to the Error web page and Try to Reload the page.
Method – 3 Update Your Google Chrome Browser
The err_spdy_protocol_error may be caused by Outdates Google Chrome Browser. So You have to Update Your Google Chrome Browser or Uninstall older version and install new Chrome Browser from Official Google Chrome Website. Sometimes Mostly Error caused by Outdates Software or Drivers. So Check out Chrome Version before trying to other Command Method. Download Latest Google Chrome Browser From Here.
Method – 4 Use The Incognito Mode Of Chrome Browser
If You are getting Webpage Error In Your Google Chrome Browser Then Try to Open the Same Page In Incognito Mode. If You don’t know about Incognito Mode Then Check out following simple steps for Visit to Incognito Mode.
1) Open the Google Chrome Browser
2) Click On Menu and Open the New Incognito Window.
3) Now You are In Incognito Mode. Also, try to Open incognito mode using Shortcut key – Ctrl+ Shift+ N.
Method – 5 Remove/Disable Antivirus
Also, You are getting web page error like err_spdy_protocol_error due to Antivirus. So If You are using Anti-Virus On Your Windows Computer then Turn Off Firewall or Anti-Virus because of Mostly error caused by Anti-Virus Which is Blocking some services. So Disable Antivirus and Then try to Connect Internet Connection and Reload Error Web page.
Now You Have Different Methods to Solve Error like this webpage is not available err_spdy_protocol_error. If You have any method then Share with error facing the user and help them to fix this error. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.