Hello to all, WindowsPCSecrets audience, today you are going to learn about another Apps for PC segment app called Garageband that is only available for Android and iOS operating systems but as you know that we at WPCS, always fix your Windows related issues. So, now once you complete checking this post, you will learn how to download Garageband for Windows and create tremendous music.
Garageband is an amazingly designed and developed app for Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). It is designed by world famous Apple Inc. and this app is exclusively available only for iOS and Mac OS devices. Garageband allows users to create their music tracks and podcasts direct from the comfort of their living room.
Apple exclusive products become so popular in very less time period, but Garageband isn’t one of the most widely used by DAW app users because it is from the Apple App library. It is kinda a big deal for DAW Apps fans even users who want to try it on their Android devices, they all can use and take help from Android Emulators and you can download Garageband for Windows as well.
GarageBand for PC
Garageband PC App is loaded with so many useful features where users are allowed to create their top quality music tracks for the variety of purposes. We loved so many features but the best one is that, it offers very smooth learning curve and if you are a newbie, just learning about c major scale among various others then also you can use it to generate melodious tunes on Garageband APK for PC 2018 edition.
Below we have mentioned some of the best features of Garageband that you might like a lot while using it:
- There are built-in MIDI keyboards, that let users create multiple musical tracks.
- It also comes with a decent collection of loops and which users could use while creating the music tunes.
- Then there is a wide range of instrumental effects to help make your composition even more amazing.
- So, if you want to prove yourself to the world with your music tunes so you can simply become the best DJ at the house party. Garageband is the tool you would love to have it on your Windows PC as well and it depends on you where you will use Garage Band for PC or Windows.
Garage Band on PC is a free app to download and use it on Windows operating system based PC but has some in-app purchases also but you can grab some best in-app purchases apps for free below:
- Lucky Patcher (Root May be Required)
- Uret Patcher (Root Required)
- Creehack (No Root required)
- Freedom (Root Required)
- Leo PlayCard (No Root required)
- AppSara (Root may not require)
- TG Hack (No Info about Root)
- Cheat Droid (Root Required)
There are so many Android Emulators available in the market like Bluestacks which will help you Download Garageband for PC but, we think that your favorite loops are quite reasonably priced and a music lover shouldn’t mind of spending few dollars on the add-ons that have the capability to enhance the creation.
Is Garageband for PC Version Officially Available?
No, the app doesn’t have an official version of Garageband for PC. However, it is officially available for iPhone, iPad or Mac devices because we have already said that, it is an Apple’s product. But, because you are here on WindowsPCSecrets and here we always provide you easiest methods to use other apps on PC, all you need is to follow our tried and tested methods.
We are going to explain the methods that will help you to install Garageband for PC or you can say Garageband for Windows PCs. In this tutorial, we are going to explain two major methods, that we use to install the Garageband Windows 10 and Garageband PC version.
Let’s start the methods to Install Garageband on PC:
Method #1: With the Help of Rare Software
Rare Software is one of the best and unique downloaders that lets you download and install some of the best iOS and MAC apps on Windows PC. While it may not necessarily work for all the Apps. Thankfully, it works fine for Garageband. Windows offers an alternative called Mixcraft but honestly, it is nowhere as close as Garageband App for PC.
This downloader quickly installs Garageband for Windows latest version on your PC as if you were using a Mac PC and it is an awesome tool and easy to use.
Method #2: Using Android Emulator Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the most famous Android emulators and it offers you full access to the vast Android ecosystem. Now, this may make you wonder where we will download Garageband for PC and it is an iOS app via an Android emulator.
It is a valid question indeed, Bluestacks or you can use Youwave to get Garageband for Windows.
Bluestacks does give you complete access on Garageband at times, this method may not necessarily work but it is a worth to try it. If you are lucky, you will quickly have this music composition app on Windows in almost no time. Here is what you should do to have (Garageband for PC).
- First, Download Bluestacks and download the emulator installer.
- Run the installer to install Bluestacks on Windows.
- Now, launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- If you are using it for the first time, sign in to Google ID. You can use an existing ID or create a new one.
- Now, type in Garageband in it.
- Now tap on the Garageband icon to install it on Windows PC.
So that’s it, now you will have the incredible app working on your Windows. Please note that you need to download a desktop app. This is why every time you need to use Garageband for PC and you will need to launch Bluestacks Emulator.
So, finally you have a complete guide on downloading Garageband for PC and now you can create music content easily. If you still have any query, feedback or question then drop your queries in the comment section below.