iMessage on PC – Almost every third Windows user, love to try iOS operating system based devices and Apps once in their life but those who cannot afford iOS apps, are sad to know that Apple Inc. never give complete freedom to access iOS OS on Windows but we at WindowsPCSecrets always try to help our audience who uses Windows operating system in their daily life and if they want to access iOS App on Windows PC.
So you don’t need to be sad because we have a solution for your query on iMessage on PC guide where you are going to learn how to get iMessage for PC and once you follow this dedicated guide on iMessage on PC, you will understand how you can access iMessage on Windows PC.
iMessage on PC – Complete Guide
You must agree with us that, Apple’s messaging service is one of the best messaging services in the world. The main issue is that no one wants to know how to get iMessage for Windows PC. Here you will get to know how to send iMessage on PC with the help of desktop version. So, you need to check out the article, and you will learn how you can get iMessage on Windows. Here, you will get the complete step by step guide on how to send iMessage from Computer.
Below we have shared some personally tried and tested methods, which will help you to use iMessage on PC and you, can then send unlimited messages to your iOS owner friends and chat with them with iMessage App on PC.
Must Read –> QuickTime for Windows 10
Method #1: Chrome Remote Desktop
In this method, we are going to learn how to access iMessage through Chrome Remote Desktop extension via Chrome Browser. Well, it is not exactly a working ground but a genuine way to use iMessage on Windows.
Chrome Remote Desktop Extension allows users to access the screen of any PC remotely. But if you own Mac PC and you want to access iMessage on Mac, Chrome Remote Desktop also allow you to gain access to Mac screen. YES, you will need a Mac PC for this method, and you also need to make sure that your Mac, is turned ON via doing remote access.
Here is how to access iMessage for Windows using Chrome Remote Desktop:
- First, you need to download Google Chrome Browser from the official website on both the PCs (Windows PC and Mac). You can download chrome extension from this LINK.
- Install Chrome Remote Desktop extension on both PCs from HERE.
- Once the extension is installed, please tap on Launch App button on the right side.
- We will need to install one more program on the Mac PC, known as Chrome Remote Desktop Host Installer.
- Locate the host installer file on your Mac hard drive and run it to install it.
- Now follow the screen instructions to install the App, and you may be required to enter your Mac computer password during the installation.
- Now launch the Chrome Remote Desktop on your Mac and you find 12 digit codes on the screen, simply note it down. This is the code you will enter on the Chrome on PC to gain complete access to your Mac computer remotely.
Note: Please be careful about who you share your code with because someone might have access to your Mac.
- Now launch Chrome Remote Desktop on your Windows PC and enter the 12-digit code, and you will then have remote access to the Mac PC.
- Now you can go to the App drawer and access your iMessage.
Method #2: Use iPadian Emulator Where you don’t need Mac computer
iPadian is an iOS Emulator for Windows, as the name suggest, an emulator which is an app that emulates the iOS operating system environment on your PC. It allows users to access the iOS ecosystem on your Windows PC. There are so many iOS Emulators you can find on the web, but iPadian is what we only trust when you want to have iOS OS look on your Windows PC.
Let’s check out how to use iPadian Emulator for use iMessage App on Windows PC:
- First, you need to download iPadian Emulator.
- Now run the .exe file to install iPadian on Windows PC.
- Now, run the iPadian emulator on PC.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password and if you don’t have apple login credentials then you can create one.
- You can have access to the iOS Ecosystem from Windows, and the iPadian interface is as same as iPad.
- Check out iMessage App in the app drawer and launch it.
This is all you need to do to have iMessage on Windows via an iPadian emulator. Every time you want to use iMessage, simply run iPadian. In fact, you can access all the iOS Apps from your PC.
Must Read –> Kik for PC
Method #3: Download iMessage for PC using Bluestacks
iMessage is an instant messaging app from Apple, and you can chat with anyone having an iPhone or iTab. Being exclusive to iOS, it cannot be downloaded to PC.
But if you are a WindowsPCSecrets user, then this statement isn’t made for you, because iMessage for PC Download is possible, and you need to have the best resource to get it on your PC.
Follow below steps to get iMessage on Windows System:
- First of all, please Download Bluestacks which is an Android emulator.
- Now install Bluestacks like you install other software.
- Now search for iMessage in the search bar.
- Now download the iMessage App setup it and you are done.
Whenever you want to message to your friends who have iMessage, you can run Bluestacks on your PC and launch iMessage and chat with them.
We hope you find this post helpful and now you can follow our tried and tested methods and then you can have iMessage on PC and chat with your iOS user friends and family members. If you have any doubt or feedback please drop them in the comment section below.