LDS Tools app for PC allows users to access The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints members. This tool was created by the church to help their members find more information online. Currently, it’s available on android and iOS devices but not on the Windows Operating systems. Read this article to find more information about how to download and install LDS Tools app for PC in Windows 10.
About LDS Tools app for PC (Windows 10)
LDS Tools is part of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The organization provides guidance and help to spread the true word of Jesus Christ. They have created an app named LDS tools app which allows members to access a directory of other members and details. Users can download this app for android or iOS but not for Windows. That’s why we have found a way to install the LDS tools App for Windows 10. Users can access all the features of the app on a Windows PC without any hassle. Let’s find out more about app features.
LDS Tools App Features
- Members of the church can find a calendar with all the important events on the app
- Users can find a directory in the app in which they can find all the members of the church and their contact detail
- Members can find more information about the organization, view their wards and stack and more.
- Users are allowed to create a separate list of members for any events, wards and stacks.
- LDS tools app provides information about meeting houses. Find meeting houses, addresses, sacrament meeting times, and contact information for bishops.
- Find a full-time missionary assigned to your ward.
- Members can find more information about their temple location, timing, ordinance schedules, and temple recommend expiration reminders
- Users can report the members from the app.
Download and Install LDS tools for PC in 2021
- Download and install any android emulators on your windows.
- Users can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, Memu or other android emulators from their website and install it on their PC.
- After that, search for LDS tools app (member tools) in Google play store and install it with an emulator.
- If you could not find the app, download LDS tools App APK from third-party app store.
- Now use the emulator to install the APK files on your PC
Most people find The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints app as LDS tools but currently, they have changed the name to Members tools. Users can follow the same method we have instructed about to install Members tools on PC.
FAQ for LDS tools app in PC (Windows 10)
- What is an LDS tools app?
The app is associated with The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Members of the church can find more information about other members, temples, meeting houses and more from the app.
- How to use LDS tools app for Windows 10?
Users need to download any android emulators first and install them on their Windows PC. Then find an LDS tools app and install it or download LDS tools app APK and install it with the Android emulator. Now users can operate the app just like they did on their phone.
- What is the LDS tools app called now?
Recently the church updated the app and changed the name to member tools. It has all the functions and features of LDS tools but with a new name.
LDS tools app is created by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to help their members find more information and help. It has a member’s directory, calendar and other features that help members with their day-to-day work. However, this app is currently not available on Windows PC. In this article, we have provided information about how to download and install LDS tools apps for PC on Windows 10. If you have any questions about LDS tools app or member tools, ask us in the comment section.