Magic Viewer is an app that allows users to monitor their cameras directly from their phones. Users can download Magic viewer for PC and use it just like on Android or iOS devices. The app has some great features like device list management, snapshot and more. This app is available on google play store and apple app store but not available for windows. Read this article to find more information about how to install Magic viewer for PC in 2021.
Magic viewer for PC in 2021
Most users opt for an app that allows them to monitor their camera and that’s why they use an app like Magic viewer, but restricting any app by few platforms limits the user base. Those who have windows operating systems also need an app to monitor the camera and currently, no free software is available for windows. That’s why most users are looking for a way to install a magic viewer for windows. Before we explain how to install Magic viewer on your Windows 10 system, let’s find more about what magic viewer offers.
Magic Viewer Features
- The app provides PTZ control, which means users can Pan, tilt and zoom the video from the app.
- Users can watch live streaming of their camera via this app
- They can use 1/4/9/16/25/36 display mode to watch the video
- Magic viewer allows users to save videos to their gallery or send it to someone
- Take a screenshot directly from the screen
- Instant P2P connection
- Users can manage their device by adding, removing or editing them, they can also provide QR code for devices too
- All the settings and features in Magic viewer are customizable
- Users can watch live streaming, playback the video or scroll through the video
How to install Magic Viewer for PC (Windows 10/8/7)
Users can download magic viewer directly from google play store or apple app store but it’s not available for Windows yet. That’s why we need to use an emulator to imitate the Android atmosphere in windows so that any android app can run smoothly. There are many emulators for PCs available in the market like Bluestacks, Nox player and more. Here is the process to use magic viewer on PC,
- Download Bluestacks or Nox player or any emulators for PC
- Once the emulator is installed, users can search magic viewer in the google app store inbuilt the emulator
- If you can’t find magic viewer, then download magic viewer APK online from any third-party app provider
- Now open the Magic Viewer APK from the emulator and it will automatically download the app
- Once the app is installed, users can set it up with the camera and use it to monitor
Users can download any type of emulator for PC and install Magic viewer on windows. its functions the same way as on Android or iOS and users can operate with all the features we mentioned earlier.
FAQ for Magic viewer on PC
- Is it possible to download and use magic viewer for desktop PC?
Yes, users can operate Magic viewer on windows by using an android emulator for PC. Users can avail all of the features that are available for android or iOS directly on the PC.
- How to install magic viewer for PC in 2021?
Download bluestacks, Nox player or any other android emulator for PC. Once the installation is complete, find the Magic viewer from the emulator or download Magic viewer APK. Now install it with the emulator and you can run magic viewer on PC.
Where to download Magic viewer?
users can download Magic viewer from Google play store or Apple App store. there are number of third-party websites that offer Magic viewer APK too.
Magic Viewer is one of the most popular apps for monitoring cameras on the phone. However, it’s currently not available windows operating system which means PC users cannot operate the app. In this article, we have provided information about how to download and install Magic viewer for PC in 2021. If you have any questions regarding the magic viewer app, ask us in the comment section.