Hello to all, WindowsPCSecrets audience, today you are going to learn about another Apps for PC segment app called Garageband that is only available for Android and iOS operating systems but as you know that we at WPCS, always fix your Windows related issues. So, now once you complete checking this post, you will learn how to download Garageband for Windows and create tremendous music.
Garageband is an amazingly designed and developed app for Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). It is designed by world famous Apple Inc. and this app is exclusively available only for iOS and Mac OS devices. Garageband allows users to create their music tracks and podcasts direct from the comfort of their living room.
Apple exclusive products become so popular in very less time period, but Garageband isn’t one of the most widely used by DAW app users because it is from the Apple App library. It is kinda a big deal for DAW Apps fans even users who want to try it on their Android devices, they all can use and take help from Android Emulators and you can download Garageband for Windows as well.
GarageBand for PC
Image Source – https://garagebandonpc.com/
Garageband PC App is loaded with so many useful features where users are allowed to create their top quality music tracks for the variety of purposes. We loved so many features but the best one is that, it offers very smooth learning curve and if you are a newbie, just learning about c major scale among various others then also you can use it to generate melodious tunes on Garageband APK for PC 2018 edition.
Below we have mentioned some of the best features of Garageband that you might like a lot while using it:
- There are built-in MIDI keyboards, that let users create multiple musical tracks.
- It also comes with a decent collection of loops and which users could use while creating the music tunes.
- Then there is a wide range of instrumental effects to help make your composition even more amazing.
- So, if you want to prove yourself to the world with your music tunes so you can simply become the best DJ at the house party. Garageband is the tool you would love to have it on your Windows PC as well and it depends on you where you will use Garage Band for PC or Windows.
Garage Band on PC is a free app to download and use it on Windows operating system based PC but has some in-app purchases also but you can grab some best in-app purchases apps for free below:
- Lucky Patcher (Root May be Required)
- Uret Patcher (Root Required)
- Creehack (No Root required)
- Freedom (Root Required)
- Leo PlayCard (No Root required)
- AppSara (Root may not require)
- TG Hack (No Info about Root)
- Cheat Droid (Root Required)
There are so many Android Emulators available in the market like Bluestacks which will help you Download Garageband for PC but, we think that your favorite loops are quite reasonably priced and a music lover shouldn’t mind of spending few dollars on the add-ons that have the capability to enhance the creation.
Is Garageband for PC Version Officially Available?
No, the app doesn’t have an official version of Garageband for PC. However, it is officially available for iPhone, iPad or Mac devices because we have already said that, it is an Apple’s product. But, because you are here on WindowsPCSecrets and here we always provide you easiest methods to use other apps on PC, all you need is to follow our tried and tested methods.
We are going to explain the methods that will help you to install Garageband for PC or you can say Garageband for Windows PCs. In this tutorial, we are going to explain two major methods, that we use to install the Garageband Windows 10 and Garageband PC version.
Let’s start the methods to Install Garageband on PC:
Method #1: With the Help of Rare Software
Rare Software is one of the best and unique downloaders that lets you download and install some of the best iOS and MAC apps on Windows PC. While it may not necessarily work for all the Apps. Thankfully, it works fine for Garageband. Windows offers an alternative called Mixcraft but honestly, it is nowhere as close as Garageband App for PC.
This downloader quickly installs Garageband for Windows latest version on your PC as if you were using a Mac PC and it is an awesome tool and easy to use.
Method #2: Using Android Emulator Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the most famous Android emulators and it offers you full access to the vast Android ecosystem. Now, this may make you wonder where we will download Garageband for PC and it is an iOS app via an Android emulator.
It is a valid question indeed, Bluestacks or you can use Youwave to get Garageband for Windows.
Bluestacks does give you complete access on Garageband at times, this method may not necessarily work but it is a worth to try it. If you are lucky, you will quickly have this music composition app on Windows in almost no time. Here is what you should do to have (Garageband for PC).
- First, Download Bluestacks and download the emulator installer.
- Run the installer to install Bluestacks on Windows.
- Now, launch the Bluestacks emulator.
- If you are using it for the first time, sign in to Google ID. You can use an existing ID or create a new one.
- Now, type in Garageband in it.
- Now tap on the Garageband icon to install it on Windows PC.
So that’s it, now you will have the incredible app working on your Windows. Please note that you need to download a desktop app. This is why every time you need to use Garageband for PC and you will need to launch Bluestacks Emulator.
How to Fade out/Fade in GarageBand for PC?
As of now you have learned to install GarageBand for PC and if you are going to create a Beat in the GarageBand then you must know a few things like Fade out and Fade in effect of sound. Most music makers use this sound effect to enhance the effectiveness of the sound in the music.
Fade out means the sound of your music will decrease slowly to the zero and fade in means the sound of the music will increase slowly to the sound pre-set up level. This feature of the GarageBand will be needed while mixing 2 songs and changing the track between 2 songs. You can give it the best experience to the user by fade out running sound and fade in new sound into the music.
So, if you want to learn this features of GarageBand for PC then follow the step by step guide mentioned below.
1. How to Fade Out in GarageBand for PC?
If you want to fade out sound automatically then you have to follow the guide. It will create an automatic fade out effect in your customized sound.
- Firstly, open the GarageBand on the PC which you just have downloaded.
- Now open up your existing project or create a new one.
- Here click on the “Track” button and follow the option “Master Track” As shown in below image.
- BY selecting the Master track, click on the “Mix” option to mix 2 sounds with each other and then select the option “Create Volume fade Out on Main Output” As shown in the below image.
- It will be set at the by default stream time duration. Just drag and drop it wherever you want to get this fade out effect in the sound.
2. How to Fade in Effect in GarageBand for PC?
If you are now able to fade out the sound then you should also know about the Fade in effect into the sound to create the perfect mixing of the more than 2 soundtrack. Another thing is that Automatic fade in effect is not featured in GarageBand. Please follow the below steps:
- To insert the fade in Effect in the Sound manually, open your Recent Project.
- Select on the Existing Master Track or Create a new one if needed.
- Here you have to make sure that the “Volume” option should be selected as shown in below image.
- Now you can see the Sound track on your Dashboard. Select the Volume point and drag that point from where you want to get the fade in sound effect in your sound.
- When the sound comes to that point you will get the fade in Sound effect in your sound.
So, finally you have a complete guide on downloading Garageband for PC and now you can create music content easily. If you still have any query, feedback or question then drop your queries in the comment section below.