Hello to All, Windows users who trusted us since very long time and today we are going to share a guide that will resolve the error of Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10 issue. If you are having an error of “Unexpected Store Exception” then please follow below step by step guide to resolve this issue.
Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10 Error [Fix]
Unexpected_store_exception is an error that shows you the blue screens of death errors. Unexpected Store Exception Error has been encountered by plenty of Windows 8 users and above version operating system users too these days.
This error is two kind of, the first is at the time of running any program on windows or running some specific program on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7. Now the second one is at the time of rebooting the windows system.
This issue will prevent your system from accessing it entirely and in other cases and it is known that the Windows users encounter a different Blue Screen of Death called Critical Process Died after the occurrence of this error.
Unexpected Store Exception Causes
Unexpected Store Exception issue is quite similar to any other BSOD Errors and this issue can be caused by some reasons that we have mentioned below:
- Driver Issues
- Hardware Issues
- Third-party software and programs
So, it is known that the windows 10 users blamed that this Unexpected Store Exception error is caused by the Antivirus Softwares for Windows such as McAfee, Avast, AVG etc. In some cases, the popular windows features Fast Start-up also resulted in unexpected store exception error.
How to Fix Unexpected Store Exception Error?
So now we are going to share some quick solutions for all windows 10 users that can solve your Unexpected Store Exception error. But you should remember that you have to perform all the methods in a Windows Safe Mode and if you are unable to access your Windows normally.
Solution #1. Disabling the Fast Startup Feature of Windows
With the launch of Windows 8, Microsoft also launched one feature that allows your computer to boot Windows Fast and now this feature has proved to be a great use of the user.
In some classic computers and devices or the devices that are not compatible with this feature then it may lead to the occurrence of Blue Screen Errors and many windows users have reported that they were able to solve this unexpected store exception error by disabling the fast startup feature on their devices.
So to perform this solution and get rid out of this error by disabling the fast startup feature follow the given step:
- First, go to power option via Start Menu.
- Now press the Enter key from your keyboard.
- On the left side of the window, you will choose an option as Choose What the Power Button Does, click on that option.
- Next, select Change Settings that are currently unavailable.
- Now, Unselect the TurnOff Fast Startup (Recommended)
- Now save all the settings.
- Restart your computer and check if the issue solve of still exists.
Solution #2. Uninstalling the Antivirus Programs Temporarily
The antivirus software that you have installed in your Windows PC and it can also lead to the occurrence of unexpected store exception error. You can resolve this issue once you start uninstalling the antivirus software from your computer.
Most of the time all antivirus software comes with their own uninstall software but if you don’t have it then you can perform this task via Control Panel also. So this can help you to entirely uninstall this antivirus from the computer.
Solution #3. Update Windows Drivers
You may also face this issue called “Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10” error and if some of your drivers are either not compatible with your windows version or the drivers of your Windows PC are outdated. You might need to update such drivers.
This can be done, directly from Windows Device Manager and to open Windows device manager, first press the Windows Key + R on your keyboard simultaneously. Then, type the command devmdmt.msc in the run dialog box and press Enter key. Now Right Click on the driver name and select Update Driver Software option and follow the instructions given on the screen.
Solution #4. Running the Chkdsk Command
The unexpected store exception error also known as the blue screen of death error can also come because of some issues on your hard disk. In this case, it is highly recommended that you have to try to check for error in the drive. The common errors in the disk can be checked via chkdsk command. You can also do it by following the below steps:
- First of all, Right Click on the Start Button and choose Command Prompt.
- Run the command prompt as administrator by choosing the option Run As Administrator.
- In the black window of the command prompt, type the command chkdsk /f/r and press the Enter.
- If it asks for some permission, then simply enter the Y key of the keyboard and hit Enter.
- Now when your PC boots up next, your computer will check for the error in the hard disk automatically and fix it.
Solution #5. Running SFC command
If there is an error in your operating system then also unexpected store exception error can occur. You can check the error in your operating system and fix them using the System File Checker command. This command might take some time but it has proved to be a very good solution in solving the BSOD errors such as the unexpected store exception error.
- First of all, Right Click on the Start Button and select Command Prompt.
- Run the command prompt as administrator by choosing the option Run as Administrator.
- In the black screen of the command prompt, type the Command SFC/Scan now and press the Enter key.
- You will not be having this unexpected store exception error after the successful execution of this command and solution.
We hope you find this post helpful while facing an error Unexpected Store Exception Windows 10 and now you know what the solutions to this error. If you like these posts then do share it with your friends and help them to get rid out of from unexpected_store_exception error.