Does your Xbox 360 Controller Not Working? If YES, then you should follow our methods to fix Xbox 360 Controller Driver Not Working and you can later enjoy your Xbox games without any issue.
There are plenty of gaming fans use Xbox 360 Console to play their favorite games on big HD television but while playing something the Driver Not Working of Xbox 360 Controller so that time you need to follow this guide on WindowsPCSecrets where we always try to fix Windows Errors and related issues and get back to your Windows PC on regular condition.
Xbox 360 Controller Driver Not Working
If you are using Xbox 360 Controller with Windows 10 while playing your favorite games then definitely, before you used to play your games with Keyboard and Mouse but we all know that as compared to Keyboard and Mouse, there is Xbox Controller that gives Gamers a new level of gaming to play games with Xbox Controller using with the help of USB interface.
But there are so many users who are facing one error that Xbox 360 Controller Not Working Windows 10 and today we are going to explain you the whole procedure to fix this issue.
How to Fix Xbox 360 Controller Driver Not Working Windows 10?
In this guide, we will guide you to fix the issue of Xbox360 Controller Windows 10 Driver Problems. All you need to do is to follow our tried and tested methods.
Method #1: Install the Xbox 360 Driver Manually
If you’re using the Wireless Xbox Controller for PC, then all you need to use a wireless receiver to connect to a controller to your PC. But, sometimes drivers for a wireless receiver must be updated and maybe your Xbox 360 controller will not work on Windows 10. To update the driver for your receiver all you need to follow is below steps:
- First, open the Device Manager you can retrieve device manager by clicking on Windows Key + X and select Device Manager from the list which is display on the screen.
- When open the Device Manager then make sure that your receiver is connected to your PC. Navigate to other device section and enlarge it. Right-click on the Unknown Device and then choose the option of Updated Driver Software from the menu.
- Tap on the option which is mentioning like this “Browse my computer for driver software”.
- Now click on let me pick from a list of the device on my computer.
- Now, you are able to see a list of devices from that list you have to select Xbox 360 Peripherals and now tap on Next.
- Now select the latest Receiver Driver option which is given on the list and then click on the Next If you get a pop-up all you have to do is, click on OK button and wait for the driver to install on your PC.
- At last, all you need to hold the pairing button on your Bluetooth receiver and on your Xbox 360 Controller for few seconds. After doing this procedure your computer will definitely recognize your controller.