Windows 10 is one of the best OS in the market with tons of features. One of them is system backup and system restore in windows 10. Why does anyone need to back up their system setting in windows in the first place? Because anything might go wrong, sometimes with Driver or windows and the only way to fix it is to restore it. System restore in windows works like going back in time when everything was running smoothly, no need to worry about the new issue. That’s why in this article, we will talk about how to create a system backup and restore windows 10.
There are many benefits of the system restore point and this is one of the advantages of windows. With system restore, user can back up their data with minima amount of storage. If users PC came under a virus or malware attack or maybe they install something which messed up their pc, they can just restore thair PC from the date where everything was working fine.
system restore in windows 10 – How to create a system restore?
In the default Windows 10 system, this option is disabled. Users need to enable this setting in order to create a restore point in windows 10. Now, here is a step-by-step guide on how to create system restore point.
- In order to enable system restore windows 10, go to Start and search for “create a restore point”
- When one window pops up, click on the drive you want to create a restore point and then go for configure.
- Then in the reset setting and click on the protection
- After that search for the create a restore point again and the user will find create option under configure.
- Click on the “create” and it will ask the user to name the restore point
- Once they name the restore point, it will automatically create a restore point.
Once the restore point is created, user can back up their system setting anytime. Make sure to name it something that can be easily found while back up. That way they can backup and restore windows 10. Now when the user backs up their data, it will restore computer to earlier date windows 10.
system backup in windows 10
Now users need to back up their system setting, so if anything goes wrong with your PC, the user just needs to restore it when everything was working fine. Here is a step by step guide on how to back up system setting on windows 10.
- Go to control panel
- Now find the file history
- On that page, go to the left-hand side and find “see also” option
- You can find recovery and system image backup
- Click on the system image backup
- Now on the left side of that page, click on the create a system image
- Select the drive, or removable drive to back up your data, you can also choose a network location as well
- Once you select the place, click on the create and everything will be back up in that image.
Now in order to restore that data, go to Update and recovery, and find the advance setting under recovery. Then click on the restart and in order to recover the backup data. Then choose the system image recovery and restore the computer to earlier data.
We hope this article will help you will system back and recovery in windows 10. There are many ways users can back up their data and restore it as well. This is one of the safest options which can save users a lot of trouble and time. If you have any questions regarding backup and restore windows 10, ask us in the comment section.