Avast is an antivirus and internet security application that is used by most of the windows users. However, mac users are also in the crowd the antivirus has launched worldwide and for almost all platforms. It does not only provide security protection but VPN also as we all know while buying Avast the first time you will get a one-year license subscription once it completed the one year it will deduct the amount automatically from your bank account that you had used while purchasing the antivirus.
If the user does not opt-out to Cancel Avast Subscription it will charge for auto-renewal, if you exceed the date of cancellation, hence it is one of the reputed internet security company that provides the ultimate solution for detecting malware issues and secure our device.
Is it easy to cancel the Avast auto-renewal? Yes, it is as. There are many ways to turn off the avast renewal before the exceeded date, but one of the easiest ways is to fill the correct information at Avast customer panel.
Do you know Avast is giving 60 days free trial? Yes, you heard it right, well, avast has this policy of 60 days free trial after completing 60 days of this free trial if you could not cancel in these periods for any reason, then avast will cut the amount with the auto-renewal feature. In that case, you may apply for the refund from Avast customer service.
How To Cancel Avast Subscription?
So you want to cancel the Avast subscription, I know there are many peoples they are using and want to cancel their subscription without wasting money, however, its quite simple to turn off Auto-Renewal of Avast Antivirus. Here we will show all solution related to Avast Subscription if you mistaken paid for renewal with our tips you can also get the refund from Avast.
As we stated above, there are many ways to cancel the avast subscription. Still, here we brought two working method that will help you to achieve this, the best thing about these two methods, it won’t take much time approx. time is 15 minutes follow the below steps to cancel the subscription.
There is another way with using digital river or Nexway account you can easily cancel your dedicated subscription with the digital river.
Cancel Auto-Renewal From Customer Portal
This method is for the digital river if you have purchased the digital river when its interface opens up there you could see the customer portal, Let’s look for the steps given below:
- First, you should visit the digital river customer portal.once it opens up log in with your number and password.
- In case if you don’t remember your login credentials, you can find in your mail by typing in search bar firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Avast – Order Confirmation (Order #YOUR-ORDER-ID)”
- Once you find the order details in the customer portal, you should press on manage subscription there you can see the subscription details tap on auto-renewals.
- Now press on turn-off, once you click on turn off it, will popup confirm by clicking on Disable Automatic Renewal popup message.
- Congo, now your auto-renewal avast subscription has been cancelled you should see off option in the automatic renewals section.
- Note: Once you cancel the avast auto-renewal it will also remove the avast email signature from your registered email.
- You will shortly receive the cancel confirmation mail from the avast with the following subject line “ Avast – Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped.”
Turn Off Auto-Renewal Using Avast Account
Do you know you can cancel Auto-Renewal Using Avast Account Within 5 minutes? Yes, it’s possible as with the previous way you may encounter some interruptions, so what are you waiting for? Let us talk about some easy steps to cancel your auto-renewal in Avast.
- At first, you should open the avast software once it’s open up you will see the sign-in option at the top right corner.
- Now you can log in with the original credential (Email and Password make sure to enter the same details which were used at the time of purchasing the avast).
- Once you login into your account you may see the license section, tap on it and go to this section.
- Now you should find auto-renewal on license section screen.
- Here is the final step:- now you cancel the auto-renewal by clicking on cancel button, once you press on that your cancel request proceed.
- Finally, you have successfully cancelled auto-renewal, you will get the confirmation email of it that Auto-Renewal Feature Has Been Stopped.
What Is Refund Policy To Cancel Avast Subscription?
Did Avast deduct money for auto-renewal? If yes then you might have missed the last date of auto-renewal cancellation and avast automatically deducted your amount, you must be worried. Still, you should not you can apply the refund avast has this facility to apply for the deducted refund. It’s a simple process no complexion once avast deduct your amount you will have 30 days to ask for it.
However, avast has two different users policies for an old and new user, but you should have avast customer service billing with you. Here is the step you may apply for the refund from avast customer supports within 30 days of renewed license if your a new user it will extend more 30 days for you, to get the refund quickly you need to go through our steps which we have given below.
Step1: First, go to the following link:https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund and fill up the correct information, that you have used while purchasing the Avast Antivirus Software.
Step2: Make sure to enter your registered email which you have used with avast registration during the purchase.
Step3: Now you are done, you will need to wait for the avast customer service supports reports while you can use our guide to cancel the avast subscription.
Avast is one of the popular antivirus software that most of used it to secure their device, it detects malware on your site and prevents malware attacks, as it comes with a one-year subscription and it’s enabled on auto-renewals that means if you missed the last date of the subscription, avast will deduct money from your bank account.
So we have shared the ultimate guide to cancel Avast Auto-Renewal Billing Subscription all ways are legit and 100% working method.
We have added Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) make sure to check them.
Q1: Can I Cancel Avast Auto-Renewal Subscription?
Ans: Yes, you can we have written a guide above please go through it, it will help you to Cancel Auto-Renewal.
Q2: How Much Time It Will Take To Refund My Money If I Could Not Cancel Auto-Renewal On the Last Date?
Ans: If you missed the date, what you can do is you can apply for the refund you can do it within 30 days.