Everyone knows that when they hit shift key 5 times, it will activate Sticky Keys. when sticky key is activated, it won’t accept multiple clicks. It means when users press ALT, SHIFT, CTRL, and Windows key multiple times, it will only register as one. This will work for many people but it won’t work for gamers or other professionals. In this article, we will talk about how to turn off Sticky Keys on Windows 10.
Turn Off Sticky Keys on Windows 10
- First, press shift key five-time continuously
- It will activate Sticky key consol
- Now click on “Disable this keyboard shortcut in Ease of Access keyboard settings”
- It will open the ease of access category in keyboard
- Now find the sticky key option and disable it by unboxing allow the shortcut box
- You can also Turn Off Sticky Keys by clicking on off as well
We hope this article will help you disable or Turn Off Sticky Keys in Windows 10. Its a simple process and we have explained it in detail. If you have any questions regarding disable sticky keys, then ask us in the comment section.