Chrome bookmarks are one of the most loved features in their browser. Most people often bookmark their favorite articles and websites on chromes to visit them again. When the user changed their devices or wants to sync their data, they can do it with just one Google account, and it’s easy to sync chrome bookmark as well. But what happens when user wants to share their chrome bookmark with other pc or other browsers? It’s hard to login with your account on other devices all the time and you wont get any chrome error as well.. One of the simple solutions is to export chrome bookmark to a flash drive and then use those files to get your bookmarks back. In this article, we will talk about how to export chrome bookmarks with a flash drive.
Export Chrome bookmarks with a Flash Drive
Its an easy process and doesn’t need much work. All you need is a flash drive and google chrome bookmarks and it will be done in a matter of minutes no other chrome issue will occur. Here is our step by step guide on Export Chrome bookmarks with screenshots as well.
- Open google chrome and click on the three dots on the right side of the browser.
- Now click on the bookmarks and then find chrome bookmark manager.
- When you click on the bookmark manager, a whole new bookmark page will appear and all of your bookmarked pages will be there.
- On the right side, you will find all the links you have saved in your chrome bookmarks, and on the left side, all of the folder you have created for your bookmarks.
- Now select any of the folders and it will turn into blue and all of the links in that folder will appear on the right side.
- Now to export Chrome bookmarks, you will find three dots on the right side of the page, click on it.
- Now click on the export bookmark tab and a window will appear. It will ask you for a location to save all the exported Chrome bookmarks HTML page in a folder. You can save it anywhere or in your flash drive.
- We have saved our bookmark on desktop, you can save it directly on your flash drive as well. Remember the folder name and file name, so that you can import chrome bookmarks later.
- Once you saved all the bookmarks on your flash drive as HTML file. You can import it on other devices as well.
- Go to the chrome browser and then bookmark and find the three-dot on the right side again. Now click on import bookmark.
- Now when you click on it, it will open a new window and ask for the location of imported Chrome bookmarks HTML files.
- We have selected the desktop but you can select the flash drive in which you have saved all the export Chrome bookmarks file.
- Now click on the file and open it and it will open all the bookmarks in your chrome bookmarks. You will find a separate folder on the right-hand side that says imported bookmarks.
Now you can use all the export Chrome bookmarks in your new device and new chrome browser.
We hope this article will help you with export Chrome bookmarks and import as well. We have explained every step with a picture so that the user can get an idea of how to complete this task. If you have any questions regarding the import and export of Chrome bookmarks on a flash drive, then ask us in the comment section.