Well, many might be having the doubt of what is GeForce Experience. In this article you will come across the definition as well as how to solve a GeForce Experience Error. To be very brief we can tell that this is directly aimed for the gamers. GeForce Experience is a companion software for Nvidia. This software is helpful for gamers, as it allows the gamers to take pictures or even to record videos while they are playing. More than that gamers can even change the settings according to their convenience.
But this software is very much prone to errors. Gamers do likely face a lot of errors every now and then. Without even having any knowledge about the reason why, they likely do receive a sudden message that says, ” GeForce Experience error code 0x0003″. This might have been the problem with many of you who are gamers as well. Hence we are here to describe and discuss about the problems faced by this software, why it so happens and how we can fix it.
How to fix GeForce Experience error code 0x0003 ?
What causes the error to occur?
As we said that , GeForce Experience is very much a companion software of Nvidia. Now there are a lot of windows and with many brands of computers, this Nvidia graphics card is installed. It may so happen that at times there occurs a fluctuation between them and hence the error seems to occur. Well, there are several other causes as well that may lead to occurance of error code 0×0003, such as:
- corrupted drivers
- Nvidia services not running
- problem with network adapter
- incompatibility with a recent Windows update
- Telemetry Service not allowed to interact with Desktop
Ways To Fix The Error
There are thankfully several ways by which we can resolve the error. Below mentioned are the following ways that would help you out in several ways and help you solve the problems. Have a look at each one of them.
1 Force Restart Nvidia Services
- First step that you need to follow is to type Run in the search box and then click on open.
- Now as soon as the run module opens, type services.msc and then click on ok.
- You will get to find every Nvidia services in the list. Now you need to right click on them and then choose restart.
2 Allow Nvidia Telemetry Service to interact with the Desktop
Now what is Nvidia Telemetry Service? Well, this service collects all the data of your usage and sends it to Nvidia so that accordingly your services can be improved. Many users prefer to turn off this service and hence that leads to error 0×0003.
- Same as always, type run in the search box ,and then hit the Ok button.
- Now type ‘services.msc’ in the run app and hit ok.
- Now find out Nvidia Telemetry Service and right click on it and choose properties.
- Now go to the Log On tab and keep in mind to make sure that the Allow services to Interact with desktop is ticked. Now once done click on apply an then click ok.
- Once done check if the GeForce Experience is working or not.
3 Reinstall Nvidia Software
If you see that none of the above steps are helpful then the best way is to reinstall the software.Below mentioned are the steps that help you in reinstalling.
- Go to the start option and then click on settings.
- Choose the Apps option
- Now your job is to find the apps related to Nvidia. Once you find them now uninstall them.
- Once the uninstallation is done, now restart your computer.
- Now again download the GeForce Experience software and strictly follow the instructions to download.
- After installation is complete, now again restart your computer and see if the error is resolved.
4 Reset Network Adapter
The next way to make the error disappear is to reset the network adapter. Resetting the network adapter also works at time.
- Write cmd in the search box and then click on Run as Administrator
- Now in the window that appears type “netsh winsock reset” and then click on enter.
- And it’s done. Your network adapter has been reset. Now try and see if the error has gone or not.
5 Update Graphic drivers
The last way that comes to fix the error is to update the Graphic Drivers. This error 0×003 is a very common problem that each one of the GeForce Experience users face. Hence what you can do after trying all these ways is to update the Graphic drivers. Remember that this step is only necessary if and only if the above ways do not work else this one can be omitted.
As we come to end of the article, we can see that this error 0×0003 caused by GeForce Experience is a very common error and every one who uses this software does face this error. But after so much of discussion we can see that facing this error is very normal and to fix this error is also very easy and simple.
As said that this error occurs only if there is any problem or a fluctuation with the Nvidia software and the computer brand. There are a lot of brands and each one of them do not support each and every software so nicely and hence that leads to the problem. Restarting a computer, or reinstalling the app or fixing the bugs does help in resolving the problem and helps you in enjoying the software.
Though as per reports GeForce Experience is not at all a smooth software and it does create a lot of problems. But fixing the error is all the more easy. This article has tried to explain every single thing in detailed so as to make it easier for you to understand. The reasons for the cause of the error and what is the error has also been discussed in detail. Hence, hope this article is of much help to you and also that it helps you in your long run.