Do you find Microsoft Edge Not Working problems? If “YES” we strongly insist you to read this article as it include the relevant answer to the question How to fix the errors “Microsoft Edge Not Working” in Windows 2021
Microsoft Edge browser has been developed by the well-known Technology Company across the world “Microsoft Corporation” The main intention for developing the browser was to replace the Old internet Explorer default browser in the latest Windows Operating System. The Microsoft Edge Browser includes new features along with privacy settings. Some of the users are fond of using the Microsoft Edge Browser for surfing in their operating system as they find it faster and safer. If you are one of those and facing Microsoft Edge Not Working that read the whole article as it includes the fixing methods for the faced error Microsoft Edge Not Working” in Windows 2020
Types of problem for the error Microsoft Edge Not Working
Those who are more dependent on Microsoft Edge browsers might face errors, which may annoy them a lot while trying to find some information on the internet. Usually the below-given are three types of problems that are faced by the users while using the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Microsoft Edge keeps crashing
- Microsoft Edge opens but stops working
- Microsoft Edge doesn’t open
We have discussed all the above-given problems with relevant solutions for all our beloved readers.
How to fix Microsoft Edge crashing problem in 2020?
Kindly follow the below-given methods to fix Microsoft Edge keeps crashing.
- The problem Microsoft Edge keeps crashing might be faced due to the background running Apps, Extensions and search TABS. You can solve the Microsoft Edge keeps crashing problem by turning off the unwanted tabs, apps and uninstalling the unwanted extensions.
- Kindly check for the Microsoft Edge update, if you find any update then kindly update the browser to fix the faced problem Microsoft Edge keeps crashing.
- Find for an update for the third party security software, if any kindly update it for resolving the Microsoft Edge keeps crashing error
- After performing the above given steps in your Windows Operating system, kindly restart the same and try to operate the Microsoft Edge Browser.
How to fix Microsoft Edge opens but stops working problem in 2020?
Kindly follow the below-given methods to fix the problem Microsoft Edge opens but stops working.
- Firstly Open the Microsoft Edge Browser in your Operating System.
- You can find triple dots Icon at upper right corner, kindly click on it and select the settings option
- Kindly scroll down and click the “Clear Browsing Data” tab
- Next step is to give check mark to the first four TABS (Browsing history, Cookies, Cache, TABS) and click on the “Clear” button
Once you successfully complete the procedure, kindly restart your Operating System. Hopefully the Microsoft Edge not working will be resolved.
How to fix Microsoft Edge doesn’t open problem in 2020?
Kindly follow the below-given methods to fix the problem Microsoft Edge doesn’t open.
- Firstly Restart your Operating System, and try to use the Microsoft Edge browser. If the issue still persists then proceed further with the next step.
- Scan your Device for Malware in your Windows device. Simply search “Virus & threat protection” in your windows bar. You will find a TAB for “Quick Scan” kindly click on it for quick scan for malware.
- In case, if you are using any of the “Third Party Security Software” kindly check for the security update, if any please update it.
By performing the above given steps you can resolve the error Microsoft Edge doesn’t open within a few minutes.
FAQ for Microsoft Edge
1. Do I need Microsoft Edge with Windows 10?
Microsoft Edge browser is included in the Windows 10 PC by default. Old Internet Explorer Browser has been replaced by the Microsoft edge browser. It includes valuable features such as privacy settings.
2. Does Microsoft Edge have security?
Yes, the Microsoft Edge browser includes security along with the Isolating Flash feature. The browser is developed by one of the most trustable technology company “Microsoft Corporation”
3. Is Microsoft edge a virus?
No, Microsoft Edge Browser is not a virus. Microsoft Edge Virus is technical terms to denote the technical support scams that target the Windows users.
4. Is Microsoft edge free?
Yes, the well-known Microsoft Edge browser is 100% free. Anyone can download the browser in their operating system and can set it as default browser.
5. What is Microsoft Edge used for?
Microsoft Edge is a browser that can be used for searching purposes. The old Internet explorer browser has been replaced by the Microsoft Edge Browser. It is developed by the well-known Technology Company named Microsoft.
We hope you got the relevant information related to your search for How to fix the errors “Microsoft Edge Not Working” in Windows 2020. In case if you have any other query related to the topic then we would request you to kindly note it down in the below-given comment section. We will be more than happy to assist you with a relevant answer to the asked question.