With wireless technology now we got to enjoy a lot of features like casting any file from one device to another without rewiring any cable connection. Like the Miracast WIFI Display is one among them, using the Miracast one can stream anything from Androids or Computer to TV. But, if you want to use Miracast For PC and don’t know how to set it up then this blog will be very helpful for you. Here I will tell you how you can install and run Miracast on your Computer without any hassle, stay tuned till the end!
- 1 How to download and install Miracast for PC (Windows 10/8/7/mac)
- 2 Miracast Features and Information
- 3 Best Alternatives of Miracast 2021
- 4 Frequently asked Questions
How to download and install Miracast for PC (Windows 10/8/7/mac)
First of all, I just want you to know that Miracast is not developed with PC compatibility but by using a few tricks we can enjoy using it on our PC. To do so we will need an Android Emulator, it will stimulate your Android devices to your PC or Laptop having windows 7, 8, 10 to let you run the Miracast App successfully. There are multiple Android Emulators you want to use but I suggest you only go for either Bluestacks or NOX players, I personally like Bluestack as it is easy and simple to use.
Download and Install Miracast for PC using Bluestack
- To get started you will have to download Bluestack on your PC from the given link and install it once the download is done.
- After that, the next step will be logging in to Bluestack using your Google Account, make sure you have one.
- Now open the Google Playstore and search for Miracast (Wifi Display).
- Bluestack will enable your PC to download and install Miracast without any issue.
- Once the download is done it will be automatically installed by Bluestack.
- Now you are all set to use Miracast on your PC, enjoy!
Download and Install Miracast for PC using NOX Player
- To get started downloading Nox Player from the given link to your PC (Mac or Windows), CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
- Install the Android Emulator on your PC, and run NOX player.
- Make sure to log in using your Google Account.
- Now, go to the google play store and search for “Miracast”.
- Download the Miracast and as soon as the download is complete Nox player will automatically install Miracast on your PC.
- At last, you can start using Miracast on your PC without any problems.
Miracast Features and Information
Miracast-Wifi Display comes with a lot of features that you should know, some of them are as follows:
- It enables you to stream any data from Android devices to the TV, etc.
- It also enables you to cast live audio, videos, and Androids games on the Display (Receivers).
- Compatible with PCs when run using Android Emulator.
Important Information about Miracast
- It is freely offered by the Tree team.
- Last updated on 2019
- Download file- APK
- App version- V2.0
- Requires Android version of minimum 4.0.3 and the size is 5.3MB.
Best Alternatives of Miracast 2021
There is always an alternative for everything, therefore if you are not satisfied or if your computer does not support Miracast-Wifi Display then you can still opt for another one.
- AirServer: This alternative is best when it comes to IOS users, using this App you can mirror any file from a laptop computer or phone to any receiver.
- ApowerMirror: This is one of the most exciting alternatives of Miracast-Wifi Display when it comes to streaming endless data between Android/IOS/WINDOWS/MAC and TV screens. This App also allows you to take screenshots, phone recordings, and more.
- X-Mirage: This App is specifically best known for its outstanding feature to multitask on both Mac and OS. Not only streaming videos, audios, or pictures but also it is best for streaming games, and screen recording is also possible.
- Squirrel Airparrot 2: This alternative is one of the best options for you if you’re looking for quality streaming. This App supports any airplay, computer system, or Chromecast-enabled devices and is also great for multitasking.
Frequently asked Questions
How do I download and Install Miracast Wifi for PC?
Sadly there is no other way to download Miracast on PC with the help of Android Emulator. By using an Android Emulator like the Bluestack you will be able to download, install and run Miracast on your PC without any problem.
How do I connect my PC to Miracast TV?
To connect make sure that your PC supports Miracast and then follow the steps to connect your PC to Miracast TV. Firstly install the Miracast on your PC using the help of Android Emulator, and turn on your Miracast TV. Now select screen mirroring on your TV and go to your PC settings section and select devices. Search for available devices and connect Miracast TV
Yes, you can, you just need to make sure that both your computer and TV are compatible with Miracast. If so, install and run the Miracast on your Computer, and look for the mirroring option, so you can connect your pc to your TV.
Does Miracast need Wifi?
No, Miracast does not need a WIFI, it directly creates a wireless connection that goes through the receiver ( TV, Laptop, PC, etc). This is possible because most of Android’s version of 4.2 or above comes with the “Wireless Display ” feature.