One of the greatest Android emulators available is Nox App Player. We’re all aware that nox can be used to install Android apps and games on Mac and Windows.
Despite being a late entrant into the market, nox app player has proven to be a success. It has everything it takes to compete with Bluestacks, Andyroid, and Droid4x, which are all Bix alternatives. Nox PC is my preferred app player, and I use it to install Android games on my Mac. I’ll show you how to download nox for Mac and Windows 10/8.1/7 PC in this article.
Compared to other Android app players, Nox has a lot of advantages. Let me explain in more detail. The Android 4.4.2 kernel was used to create Nox for Windows 10 and Mac. It comes with a fantastic custom virtual machine that you may customise to your liking.
Nox App Player Features
- Google Play Store Integrated.
- Compatible to Install Nox on Windows 10.
- Supports all kinds of AMD Computers.
- Developed on 4.4.2 Kernel.
- Supports Input/Output Devices like Printer, Joysticks, Keyboards etc.
- It has Multiplayer Mode.
- Customise Screen Resolution.
- Configure CPU/RAM occupation.
- Nox Supports Windows, Mac, Linux Operating Systems.
So those are the leading features that made it stand in front of the competitors. Scroll down to download nox app player for pc windows 10, mac.
Download Nox for Mac OS X Macbook Pro/Air | Download Nox for Windows 10/8.1/7
- Download Nox for Mac, Windows 10 from the official link given above.
- Double click on the Nox Offline Installer to start installation procedure.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the procedure.
- Finish the setup and start the nox android emulator on your pc/mac to install android apps and games.
- Open Nox on Windows 10 or Mac PC to download android apps.
How to Install Android Apps on Nox PC Android Emulator
- Open Nox on Windows 10/Mac PC.
- Connect your PC or Mac to Internet.
- Locate the Search bar in the nox app player.
- Type “Name of the android app” and hit enter.
- Now, Click on the app icon to start installation process.
- Login to Google Play with your Gmail and Password.
- Finish the installation process of an android app.
- Open the app on your pc using Nox android emulator.
So that’s it for the nox offline installer for pc, windows 10/8.1/7/mac installation method. Start utilising the app player to quickly and easily install Android apps.