Webinars are online seminars that provide a platform for audience and presenter interaction. The size of the audience varies, but the presenter is always the same. Webinars are commonly used to hold online events such as sales presentations, training, and product launches. With high-quality audio and video, you can effectively engage a wide spectrum of people.
Webinar marketing is an important strategy for B2B companies. This strategy is also important for many consumer brands. You may reach out to your audience more efficiently, communicate more effectively, and promote your brand via webinars. It’s simple to achieve your webinar marketing goals with some of the best webinar software platforms on this list.
I’ve put in the time to evaluate each platform for myself, and I hope that this list of the best Webinar Software Tools for 2021, along with the pros, disadvantages, and cost, will assist you in determining which tool is best for your company.
Best Webinar Software Platforms
Demio is extremely useful for marketing strategy and client education. It enables you to scale your live video efforts rapidly and effectively. You can use this software platform to create and qualify leads, educate customers, and increase trial conversions, among other things.
Everything is tailored to your business, and they offer all of the video conferencing services you require, including live and automated webinars, replays, registration landing sites, and more. On this list, I consider Demio as one of the best Webinar Platforms in 2021.
- 100% browser-based (no software to install) — works with all browsers and devices
- On-demand webinars that are both live and automated
- It’s straightforward. It only takes a few minutes to set up.
- It’s so contemporary, and it’s so enjoyable!
- Customizable: you may include your logo to make it more consistent with your brand.
- Give your audience a visually appealing experience that is clean, crisp, and dependable in its operation.
- To ensure that everyone is reminded of the event, automated emails are sent out.
- After the event, send all registrants a link to the webinar recording.
- Only business and growth strategies are eligible for the automated option.
- On its signup page, there is less personalization accessible.
- If you require more than 50 live participants, the fee will be on the higher end of the scale.
- 14 Day Free Trial
- Starter Plan: $34/month for a 50-person attendee room.
- Growth Plan: $69/month for a 150-person attendee room & customized branding.
- Business Plan: $163/month for a 500-person attendee room & 4 hosts.
The WebinarJam platform is useful for beginners who have little or no technical understanding of how to put up a webinar. It’s quite easy to use and has all of the essential functions.
This platform is quite beneficial when it comes to selling your service or goods. This is due to the fact that it supplies the audience with pop-ups throughout the webinar.
If you have a wide audience, this is the platform to employ. Their software can reach up to 5,000 people.
People can connect from any device: a computer, a phone, a tablet, and so on, so there should be no reason for them to miss your presentations. Thus for me, it’s the second-best webinar Software Platforms 2021.
- It’s simple – setting up your webinar can take as little as 60 seconds.
- Private messages and advanced chat with moderators
- On a single screen, up to six co-presenters can be seen.
- The capacity to transform an attendee into a presenter for a short period of time
- Uses the newest web technologies in all browsers, operating systems, and devices.
- Can be broadcast on YouTube or Facebook Live.
- The possibility to have mid-webinar pop-up offers
- There are no breakout rooms available.
- When the presentation becomes life, there is a slight lag.
- Basic Plan: $499/year ($41.58/month). This plan gives you up to 500 participants per webinar, up to 3 presenters, and 24/7 support.
- Professional Plan: $699/year ($58.25/month). With the pro plan, participants increase to 1,000 and speakers go up to 4.
- Premium Plan: $999/year ($83.25/month). This plan is for businesses that rely heavily on webinars for their online marketing. It features up to 6 speakers and a webinar audience of up to 5,000.
WebinarNinja is a robust, all-in-one solution used by leading companies like as AppSumo, Podia, Printful, and others. They’re known for being one of the most user-friendly tools, and one of the best software platforms in 2021. with pre-built thank you and sign-up websites that allow you to start a webinar in under a minute.
Live webinars with a live host are possible. Automated webinars are the second sort of webinars it can host. They can record webinars that run at a predetermined time period or on-demand.
The third form is a series, which consists of a collection of webinars. The fourth type is a hybrid video, which combines recorded and live footage. For which it deserves to be on the list of the best webinar software platforms.
- You may create whatever sort of webinar you want, including live, automated, hybrid, series, summits, and more.
- Attendees can join WebinarNinja from any web browser without having to download any software.
- WebinarNinja’s professional themes and page designs let you create engaging webinar decks.
- The platform includes a collection of marketing tools that allow you to communicate with your audience more effectively through search and social media.
- It has some technical issues.
- Customer service isn’t great.
- Statistical Analysis Problems.
- Starter Plan: It charges $39/month and suitable for up to 100 webinar viewers.
- Pro Plan: The fee is $79/month and it adds 200 more attendees. You can also create a webinar series.
- Plus Plan: The fee is $129/month.
- Power Plan: The fee is $199/month and it comes with an innovative feature.
EverWebinar is built with a direct WebinarJam connection. One of its most notable features is the automatic email connections based on consumer activity. It keeps the user up to date. The setup is simple and quick, taking only 3 minutes.
When there is a need for possible leads, the automatic recording feature allows the user to replay them. In general, the EverWebinar is one of the best software platforms suited for small and medium businesses looking to generate more leads.
With a simple click, you may switch between WebinarJam and EverWebinar. You can look at the performance data in real-time.
- It is possible to fabricate the number of attendees.
- Instead of using the usual chat, which sends the questions to your email, you can use the “Ask a question” option.
- The intelligent webinar bot that displays your offer at the moment you specify
- Live, hybrid (prerecorded video with live chat), and automated webinars are the three types of webinars available.
- Option for powerful statistics
- The purchase includes “webinar university,” a comprehensive how-to manual for creating the most effective evergreen webinars.
- It’s difficult to integrate Google Tag Manager.
- The assistance ticketing system isn’t straightforward.
- Quite pricey
- You can pay in 3 installments of $199 or pay $499 annually.
- (Get a 60-day trial of EverWebinar for just $1)
Livestorm is an excellent alternative for marketing your online events. It’s a one-stop-shop for video communication. It simplifies the planning, marketing, and inspection of online events for the teams. Furthermore, the Livestorm platform is simple to set up on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
When you have numerous people working on a presentation, Livestream is ideal since you can easily ask any of your colleagues to join you on screen. The data and insights gathered during sessions can be accessed on Livestorm’s dashboard or in your CMS, if it’s linked to your account. This allows you to keep track of visits, registrations, and attendees so that your strategy may be improved and optimized.
You can create high-quality landing pages in a short amount of time. In addition, the platform can send marketing emails and reminders automatically. Polls, chat, and Q&A features can help you engage your audience more successfully.
- Excellent for live training and product demonstrations.
- Complete registration pages are generated, and email reminders are sent to those who have registered for your webinar.
- Invite your coworkers so that you can work together on creating presentations.
- Branding that is completely customizable allows you to build presentations that are completely distinctive to your company.
- Allows you to easily invite moderators and participants to join you on screen as the host.
- Automate various events during your webinars, such as videos and messages, so you don’t have to fiddle with them during the presentation.
- Connect Livestorm to any of your marketing tools, such as Salesforce or HubSpot, to collect data and contacts from your webinars.
- There is no need to download anything because everything is done in real-time in the browser.
- There are 18 languages supported.
- There is no need to install any plugins.
- Each webinar’s data must be exported separately.
- The pace is frequently reduced.
- Webinar & Meet Basic: It comes with great features like limitless webinars (on-demand), meetings, etc.
- Meet Premium: The fee is $31/host and it can connect a maximum of 8 participants.
- Webinar Premium: The fee is $99/host/ month. Each webinar is 4 hours long.
- Enterprise: This plan provides features like handling various workspaces with features like integrated billing, SLA, and training. Depending on your needs, you can obtain a personalized quote.
Large businesses trust GoToWebinar because it is a professional and proven service. It’s one of the oldest tools in the book, and it certainly appears to be so.
Being one of the best webinar software platforms, It also gives you access to a number of services that might help you improve your webinar experiences, such as flexible scheduling and event management. You can also use many built-in webinar templates to create the ideal corporate setting.
Furthermore, you can now market your forthcoming event and attract significant traffic thanks to features like automated email reminders, personalized webinar invitations, and a highly converting registration page. Other features include built-in polls and surveys, as well as automatic webinar recording.
- There could be up to 5,000 people in the room ( Enterprise plan)
- A function for sharing videos
- Video and audio quality that can be trusted
- Divide your audience into breakout rooms.
- Client service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days
- The webinar is simple to create and run.
- The user interface is simple and easy to use.
- The Starter package can only accommodate 100 people.
- A little pricey.
A seven-day trial is available for free. For webinars with up to 100 participants, plans start at $89 per month. There are also Pro ($199/month), Plus ($429/month), and Enterprise ($429/month) options available, each with up to 5000 participants.
If you’re looking for webinar software that integrates marketing approaches with webinar technology, EasyWebinar is the way to go. It provides a complete solution for both live and automated webinars.
Multiple presenters can be linked together. Furthermore, the software is compatible with well-known email marketing software, lead creation tools, and shopping carts. As one of the best webinar software platforms, One of the primary characteristics is the improved HD video quality.
Screen-sharing and interactive live chat are two added features. The software supports an unlimited number of live viewers thanks to its YouTube Live integration. EasyWebinar also has a WordPress integration and analytics suite.
- Sales funnels and statistics are included in the automated (evergreen) webinar, making it a true sales machine.
- The basic layout may accommodate up to 100 people.
- Multiple presenters, screen-sharing, live chat, and Q&A are just a few of the features that outstanding webinar software should have.
- Mailchimp, GetResponse, and Stripe are just a few of the programs that have been integrated.
- There are currently 8,000 customers and growing, with a lot of favorable feedback.
- Webinars can be live or automated.
- On-the-go webinars with a mobile app.
- Has a lot of tabs to fill up.
- There isn’t a lot here for newbies.
- Support isn’t particularly beneficial.
The standard plan charges $59/month (billed yearly at $708). The Pro plan comes at $90/month. For an enterprise plan, you need to pay $349/month. The basic plan can connect up to 100 attendees.
ClickMeeting makes it easier for you to communicate with your consumers for purposes such as training, product sales and marketing, and other matters. Overall, it’s a well-integrated, user-friendly platform with possibilities for automated webinars and customizable invitations.
ClickMeeting is best suited for small and medium-sized organizations because it provides simple instructions for setting up the event without having to worry about technological details. It also provides analytic insights on previous webinars as well as the audience for the current webinar.
ClickMeeting is Known for being one of the best webinar software platforms for Companies because of its built-in features like surveys and polls to get feedback. It has chat tools for good communication with audiences. You can record the entire video and audio of the webinar sessions according to your requirements. The audio and video snippets are then saved in clouds, where you may quickly download them.
- Option to duplicate an event.
- The waiting room, webinar room, email notifications, and other areas can all be rebranded.
- Translation of chat messages
- Awaiting area with a schedule.
- ClickMeeting excels in providing templates for many company types as well as sophisticated capabilities for each, such as polls and surveys, as well as chat translation.
- Provide automated and on-demand webinars.
- Complete conversion to WebRTC+HTML5 (instead of Flash)
- Everything is done through a web browser.
- Screen sharing has been improved.
- Recurring meetings can’t be scheduled.
- Breakout sessions are not available.
The first plan comes with a price of $25/month for connecting 25 attendees. The price is $35 for up to 50 attendees. In both these cases, the payment is billed annually. Moreover, there is an option for customized pricing and it is apt for enterprise customers.
GetResponse is one of the top webinar software solutions for email marketing integrations. A wide selection of marketing possibilities is given to you, including a comprehensive webinar marketing solution.
It allows you to set up your webinar in as little as three minutes, if not less. Autoresponders, automated email marketing, landing sites, list segmentation, and other marketing tools are available.
You may easily customize the URL for your webinar. In addition, the platform has built-in reminder templates and webinar invites that include the webinar’s specifics. You can set up autoresponders if you like.
- CRM capability for large-scale customer management.
- For video viewing, there is a YouTube integration.
- Sharing a computer’s desktop.
- Notes and drawings can be made on the integrated whiteboard.
- With a single click, you may record a webinar.
- The ability to text chat improves engagement.
- With a single click, you can easily share your content.
- RSS / blog to-email functionality.
- Polls and surveys for instant feedback.
- Only 1,000 contacts are allowed in the free trial.
- Its customer support service lacks phone help.
- The pricing segmentation is difficult to understand.
- Basic Plan: Free for 30 days trial.
- Plus plan: Offers webinar solutions and charges $49/month for a maximum of 100 attendees.
- Professional plan: Charges $99/month for connecting up to 300 people.
- Enterprise plan: The fee is $1,199 and it allows connection of up to 500 people. This plan contains email campaign consulting and an account manager.
BlueJeans Events is a premium content delivery platform with a feature-rich moderator dashboard that offers a variety of one-to-one and one-to-many communication options for marketing organizations looking to collect and profit from audience participation.
This production-ready platform can accommodate up to 50,000 people and offers unique content experiences like Q&A sessions, immersive video, and live-to-poll. BlueJeans lets you categorize and separate your event guests into three groups: moderators, presenters, and attendees. To guarantee an excellent event experience, each job has access to a distinct set of capabilities.
To automate invitations, collect RSVP data, and speed up the follow-up process, BlueJeans interfaces with marketing solutions like Marketo, Salesforce, and Splash. Users can also use TicketSocket to establish virtual pay gates and stream to Facebook Live or YouTube Live.
- The dashboard for moderators is the best in the industry.
- There are no app downloads because it is entirely browser-based.
- Presenters and moderators have a backstage ‘green room,’ while audiences have a lobby ‘waiting room.’
- It takes less than a minute to set up and schedule an event.
- Event organizers can use HTML embed to stream content from their website.
- Attendees are unable to access a clickable link.
- The audio-video sync is disrupted when the video is paused.
A 14-day trial is available for free. Unlimited webinar options start at $99 per month and include packages for 100, 200, and 500 attendees. Customers can contact sales to host audiences of up to 50,000 people for major presentations.
I hope you’ve figured out the best webinar software platforms by now. Keep in mind that it’s always a good idea to check over the pros and disadvantages of any software before purchasing it to ensure that it will meet your needs and help your company grow.
I hope you find the material provided on this page to be useful. Please feel free to share your experience with us in the comments area.