GoDaddy is recognized as the best domain registrar out there. Anyone seeking to register a new domain mostly will choose GoDaddy because of their 99.99% uptime guarantee, superior customer service, and GoDaddy discount offers that can help save a lot of money.
For anyone planning to register a domain for a website or a blog, GoDaddy is the best service provider out there.
Not just as a domain registration service, but GoDaddy also offers several other services such as domain hosting, WordPress hosting, web security services, as well as GoDaddy professional email services.
What is GoDaddy Email?
The GoDaddy Email service, also known as the GoDaddy webmail service, is a client that allows you to send & receive emails over the internet.
As you might already know, all the emails are sent through the internet. In order to be sent from the sender end and received from the recipient end, the emails need to be stored in a web server.
The GoDaddy email service provides a webserver to its users in order to be able to send and receive emails from others. The service is similar to what you get from Gmail, Outlook, and other email service providers.
However, unlike Gmail or Outlook, there is no default domain name after your email address with GoDaddy email. This means that, instead of domain extensions like @gmail.com or @outlook.com, you can have your own website domain as the extension.
With the GoDaddy Email service, you only need to connect to the internet and connect to the GoDaddy email service account login to be able to access your email server and inbox.
GoDaddy Email Features
- Match Your Email Address with Your Domain Name:
Having the email address domain name that matches your company’s domain name gives a professional look & feel to your email addresses.
By availing GoDaddy email service, there are no default email address domains and you can keep your email address domain the same as your company’s domain name.
- Secure Storage and Exchange of Emails:
Your emails are stored in secure and encrypted GoDaddy servers. The emails within your mail servers are accessible to you only and not even GoDaddy can have a look at your emails.
- Extendable Storage Plans:
GoDaddy also has your storage requirements covered. There are plans that provide up to 50GB per user. You can switch between the plans as your demand increases/decreases and pay only for the plan that you use.
- Email Search System:
Especially for business email accounts, where hundreds of emails are sent and received each day, finding an email in the inbox/outbox is just like finding a needle in the haystack.
Thanks to the email search feature within the GoDaddy email service, you can easily find the particular email(s) that you’re looking for based on the subject, sender name, sender email address, etc.
- Sync Emails Across Devices:
Regardless of whether you’re accessing your email account using a web browser or mobile device, GoDaddy ensures that all your emails are instantly synced across all the devices that you use.
How to Login to GoDaddy Email Account [GoDaddy Email Login]?
All the features of GoDaddy email, as well as GoDaddy inbox, can be accessed by logging into your GoDaddy account.
Below is how you can easily log in to your GoDaddy email account.
- Visit the official GoDaddy email login page by clicking here.
- Enter the username & password associated with your GoDaddy account within the text fields provided. Alternatively, if you created your GoDaddy account by signing in using your existing Amazon, Facebook, or Google account, then you can log in to your account by clicking the respective icons below the “Sign In” button.
- If you entered the username & password within the text fields, click on the “Sign In” button.
That’s all. If you entered valid credentials, you should now be given access to your GoDaddy email account.
How to Login to GoDaddy Workspace Webmail?
If you wish to log in to your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail account for a professional business email, then below are the steps you need to follow.
- Visit the official GoDaddy Workspace Webmail login page by clicking here.
- Enter the Workspace Webmail username and password associated with your account.
- Click on the button labelled as “Sign In”.
And you will now be provided with access to your GoDaddy Workspace Webmail account.
How to Login to GoDaddy Webmail via Office 365?
You can also login to the GoDaddy webmail account using your Office 365 credentials if you purchased the Office 365 plan from GoDaddy.
Below are the steps to log in to the GoDaddy email account using Microsoft Office 365 account credentials.
- Click here and visit the official GoDaddy Office 365 email login page.
- Enter the email address and password of your GoDaddy Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Click on the black-coloured “Sign In” button.
If you entered valid credentials, then you will now be given access to your GoDaddy Microsoft Office 365 account.
How to Reset GoDaddy Email Login Password?
It is common for GoDaddy email users to forget the password of their account.
If you wish to reset your GoDaddy email account password, then below are the steps to do so.
- Visit the official webpage to reset the GoDaddy email account password by clicking here.
- Within the webpage, enter the username or customer # of your GoDaddy email account.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Follow the on-screen procedures.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Click on the reset link within the email sent to you and set a new password for your GoDaddy email account.
And that is all. Once you successfully set a new password for your GoDaddy email login account, you can then log in using the new credentials.
We hope you found this guide on GoDaddy email login informative and helpful. In case you have any questions about the GoDaddy email login, feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below and we will help you for sure.