Are you one of those people who are too busy to manage their Gmail account? Whenever you open Gmail, you will find hundreds of unread email which clutter the whole system, and it’s hard to find important information in it. If you try to read or delete every email, it will take a lot of time to do this task one by one. But Gmail has many features that come to your aid to do this tedious task in a matter of minutes. In this article, we will talk about how to mark all emails as read.
How to Mark All Emails as Read in Gmail
Gmail is the best mailing application and billion of people use it every day. The amount of unread email in every one of those accounts is staggering. To solve the issue of how to mark all emails as read, read the step by step guide below.
- Open Gmail
- Now go to the search bar and write “is:unread”
- When you search for is:unread, all of the unread emails in your Gmail account will be gathered and you can find any email from that list.
- Now select all emails with the checkbox and few options will appear
- Click on the mark as read button and every email in your Gmail account which is unread, automatically transformed to read.
- When you mark all read, every message in that will be in the read category.
This way user can keep all their emails in read category and unclutter their Gmail. It’s an easy process that takes only a few minutes. If users have more than 50 unread emails, then it will take a few more times to read all emails.
We hope this article will help you understand how to mark all emails as read in Gmail. If you have any questions regarding Gmail, ask us in the comment section.