Finding the problem, Wireless Mouse not showing up in windows PC? No need to worry the article will help you to fix the wireless mouse error. We have introduced all the reliable methods to solve the problem Wireless Mouse Not Working problem in Windows 2020
We insist you to firstly check the inserted batteries of the Wireless mouse, sometimes due to battery drainage, the wireless mouse problems might occur. Try to insert a new battery in Wireless mouse and check whether the problem is resolved or not.
Mislead in inserting the Wireless mouse receiver also causes the wireless mouse error make sure you insert it properly in the device USB port. The problem mouse not showing up might be faced due to debris and dust that exists in your PC/laptop port clean the USB ports and insert the Wireless mouse receiver. Kindly read the whole article to gain the relevant answer for the question How to fix Wireless Mouse Not Working problem in Windows 2020.
Methods to fix wireless mouse not working problem in 2020
Before proceeding with fixing methods to solve the faced problem wireless mouse not working in Windows PC, simply check whether the wireless mouse device is not at fault by connecting the same with other PC/Laptop device. In case, the problem is just meant with your PC/Laptop device than kindly perform the below-given methods in your Windows device to tackle the face issue mouse not showing up in 2020.
Uncheck “Turn on fast startup” in Windows PC
- Press the Windows Key + R simultaneously to open run box in Window PC.
- Input “Control Panel” and press OK button.
- Next step is to click on “Hardware and Sound” option to continue with fixing method to solve the problem mouse not showing up in Windows System.
- Select the Power Option and click the option “Change what the power buttons do“ to proceed further.
- Next step is to click on “Change Settings that are currently unavailable” to continue with the process for fixing wireless mouse problems.
- The last step is to uncheck the option “Turn on fast startup” and click on Save Changes and close all current tabs in your Windows PC.
Uncheck “Turn on Filter Keys” in Windows System
- Type “Control Panel” in the Window Search bar and hit enter
- Kindly click on “Ease of Access” option from the given list to proceed further to fix the faced problem mouse not showing up in Windows.
- You will find the option “Make the Keyboard easier to use” kindly click on it.
- Next step is to uncheck the option “Turn on Filter Keys” press OK and click on Apply TAB.
Once done, restart your Windows PC and check whether the problem mouse not showing up is fixed or not. If not, proceed with other methods.
Uninstall Wireless Mouse Drivers in Windows PC
- Press Windows Key + R Simultaneously to open run box and input “devmgmt.msc” press OK button.
- You will find the option “Mice and other pointing devices” double-click on it to see the mouse connectivity options.
- Kindly right-click on appropriate connectivity of wireless mouse to find the update driver option.
- Click on it and select the option “Search automatically for Update driver software” in Windows PC.
After completing the process, kindly restart your Windows Operating System and check whether the problem mouse not showing up is fixed or not.
Perform clean boot in Windows System
- Press Windows Key + R simultaneously to open the Run box and input “msconfig” and press OK button.
- Next step is to uncheck the option “Load Startup items” in your Windows PC press OK tab and click on Apply.
- Now select the service tab from the above-given options under “System Configuration”
- Check “Hide all Microsoft services” option and click on “Disable all” tab press OK and click on Apply button.
- Next step is to select the “Startup” tab from the above-given options under System Configuration and click on Open Task Manager.
- Next step is to right-click on all the enabled services and disable it in your Windows PC and restart your Windows PC and check the problem mouse not showing up is fixed or not.
Performing the above-given methods in your Windows System will help you fix the faced problem wireless mouse not working in 2020.
FAQ for wireless mouse
1. How do I connect wireless mouse?
Connect Wireless mouse with your Windows System with the help of mouse receiver. Plugin the compatible mouse receiver in one of the PC/Laptop USB port and make use of the wireless mouse.
2. How do I fix my wireless mouse not working?
Perform the below-given methods to fix the problem wireless mouse not functioning in Windows PC.
- Change the batteries
- Uncheck “Turn on fast startup” in Windows PC
- Uncheck “Turn on Filter Keys” in Windows System
- Uninstall Wireless Drivers in Windows PC
- Perform a clean boot in Windows System
- Uncheck the option “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power“.
3. Is wireless mouse harmful?
No, making use of the wireless mouse is not harmful. In fact, nowadays users prefer the new technology which includes the wireless mouse to gain great comfort.
4. Which is the best wireless mouse to buy?
Some of the best wireless mouse for PC are listed below, preferred by the majority of buyers in 2020
- Logitech M720
- Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed
- Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro
- Roccat Kain 202 AIMO
5. What causes the mouse to freeze?
Outdated Drivers, Malware, Low batteries, Corrupt Windows registry entries, damage in Wireless mouse receiver are some of the main cause for mouse not showing up problem.
6. How do you reset your wireless mouse?
Kindly press both the clicks of the Wireless mouse and hold the power button for 10 seconds and release. Performing the activity will let you reset the wireless mouse.
We hope you got the useful information related to the search for How to fix Wireless Mouse Not Working problem in Windows 2020. In case if you have any other query related to the topic then we would request you to kindly note it down in the below-given comment section. We will be more than happy to assist you with a relevant answer to the asked question.