Are you looking for a new app to share stories, videos and chat with people who have similar interests like you? If yes then here we have shared the tutorial to Download Amino App for PC which is available to download in Windows 10, 8,7 and Mac.
What is Amino App Stands for?
Amino App is the application which allows users to share the video stories to the fans and make friends with having the same Interests. You can explore more friends by communicating with them through chat function and following them and get follow back function.
Key Features of Amino App
- Able to watch Stories, Videos and blogs of similar interests’ persons.
- Explore communities to a very safe platform where thousands of friendly fans are available.
- You can chat with more and more people with the same interests as yours.
- Able to create polls, stories, quizzes, and many more.
- Amazing Profile customization
Download Amino App for PC: Windows 10,8,7 and Mac
Let me clear you that Amino app is launched on Android and iOS platform. Till time it is not launched for Windows OS or Desktop version. But still by using Any android emulators like Bluestack or Nox app player we are able to download it on your PC and enjoy the Amino App for PC.
To Download Amino App for PC, follow the below steps:
- Firstly, Open the chrome browser and search for Download the Bluestack Android emulator.
- IF you already have Bluestack then you don’t need to install it. Now open the Bluestack android emulator from your PC.
- Now open the Bluestack android emulator and sign in to google play account using Gmail ID.
- As soon as you logged into google play store, you will be able to download any application directly from the play store.
- After successfully installing the application, click on the Open button.
- Create your Account on Amino App and enjoy via sharing your story and watching someone’s story or blog of the person whose interests are similar to yours.
How to edit your Amino Profile on PC?
If you want to edit your Amino Profile through PC then you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, Visit the Official website of Amino community.
- Click on the Sign in Button at the upper right corner.
- After successfully signing in to your Amino Community app, you need to enter into your Profile section.
- Here you can change the details by clicking on the Option button.
- Then click on Edit Option.
- Select your name on the Edit screen.
- Change the username as per your choice. Keep in mind that this change will be only seen in the recent community.
- You can set different Username, profile and short bio for each community.
- They will be different for each community to fulfil your Similar interest satisfaction.
- If you want to change your Username globally then you can change it from your profile. After that any community will use that username while you’re joining.
How to Download Amino on PC Without Bluestack?
If you are facing issues to open Amino App on Bluestack, then there is another way to Download Amino App for PC without Bluestack.
- Firstly, open the 3-dots in the chrome browser to open the setting menu.
- Go to the More tools and select the Extension. It will open the Chrome extension section.
- Now at the upper left corner, click on the menu and at the bottom end you will find google chrome web store. Kindly click on it.
- IN the search option, type Android Emulator, and select the first item shown in search.
- It will show you some Chrome extension related to your search query. You have to select the Android Emulator, and click on the Add to Chrome button.
- Now beside the search bar of google chrome, you will see the Android Emulator Icon. Just click on it and it will open the popup menu.
- Click on the My Apk Manager & Apk Upload option.
- IN the next window, click to upload an Apk file from your Desktop.
- Now click on the Run Android Emulator Online from the extension bar.
- Then start the Android Emulator.
- It will take a few seconds to start an android device into your Google chrome browser. After the emulator is set perfectly, hit the Enter Button.
- In the next step, it will start its process to create an Android device for you. As soon as the process is completed, you will see the virtual android device on your screen.
- Now click on the Google Play Store and sign in to play store using your Gmail ID.
- Simply search for the Amino App in the Play Store, download it and Install on your Virtual Android Device.
- As soon as download is completed, you will be able to Run the Amino App on your PC without using Bluestack.
- Just sign in to your Amino Community account and start sharing stories or Create a new One account if you don’t have an Amino Account.
Benefits of Downloading Amino App for PC- Windows 10,8,7 and Mac
- You are able to sign in to the Amino App using Any emulator like Bluestack, Nox App player, or Chrome extension.
- Take experience of the Large screen of your PC.
- You can easily use Amino App with your daily work on PC.
- Buffer free experience because of your PC processor is higher than your Android Device.
- Better visualization
- Explore so many communities once time on your PC screen.
- Able to Run Amino App on any OS like Windows 10,8,7 and Mac.
If you have a low processor android device then you should Download Amino App for PC- Windows 10,8,7 or mac OS. We hope that you have now so many ways to use Amino Community App on your PC by using Bluestack or Without Bluestack. We do not recommend using Chrome extension to run Amino App on your PC. Bluestack is the best option to Run any Android Application on your PC.