Living in a world where many unexpected things happen, having a surveillance camera becomes very necessary. It helps to capture any evidence of an act that can be used for solving criminal cases with excellent evidence. So, if you have a surveillance camera installed on your premises and want to monitor the video recording from your computer then you might want to Download Wyze App for PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac). As it allows you to see high-resolution images and videos recorded from the Camera. But, are you not sure how to download Wyze App for PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac)?. Then you are on the right page, in this article I will show you step by step how you can download Wyze App for PC (Windows 7/8/10 and Mac) without any issue.
Features of Wyze App for PC
The Wyze App for PC has excellent High-Resolution imaging features that can go up to 1080p HD which makes it very easy for you to monitor what is happening everything clearly. You can also have a very clear live streaming quality using this App and comes with great zooming capability up to 8 times. Monitoring at night is also amazing as you get a very sharp night vision and also motion detection that makes it better to monitor things happening. It also comes with smart sound recognition and excellent two-way audio features which allows you to listen to the audio as well. The developer has developed this App in such a way that the user gets to experience the best and hassle-free User Interference with intuitive graphics.
The Wyze App for PC consumes about 88MB of downloading and supports any Android device of version 5.0 and above. The App version is v2.18.41 and it is a free license so you do not have to pay even a single penny to enjoy its service.
How to Install Wyze for PC ( Windows 7/8/10 and Mac)
To Install WZYE on your PC directly is not possible, so you will have to download an Android Emulator. The Emulator will stimulate the App to function on your PC without any issue. There are two Android Emulators which I recommend you to use for Downloading Wyze App on your PC.
Download Wyze App for PC using Bluestack
- The first and foremost step to proceed with the process is to download the Bluestack Emulator on your Computer.
- Click here to download Bluestack.
- As soon as you download the Buestack file, double click on the file and launch the Wizard to install it on your computer.
- After the installation is done, double click on the icon to launch the Emulator.
- After you launch the Emulator, make sure to log in to it by using your Google account.
- Now, you need to go to the Play Store and search for the Wyze App.
- Download the App on your computer and when the download is very it will be installed automatically from the background.
- Now finally you can start using the Wyze App on your PC.
Download Wyze App for PC using Nox-PLayer
- You can also use the Nox-Player Emulator to download WYZE on your PC, it is a great emulator mostly to run Android Apps like Games, etc.
- Click here to download the Nox player.
- After you download the Nox player on your PC, install the program by running the Wizard.
- As soon as the installation is completed, double click on the icon to launch the program.
- Now you have to log in to Nox player using your Google account.
- Open the Play Store and search for “Wyze App”
- Now click download and wait till it gets complete.
- After the App is downloaded, it will be automatically installed from the background or manually installed by running the Wizard.
- Finally, now you can start using the App.
Best Alternative for Wyze Camm App for PC and Mac
XMEye App: This is one of the best Alternatives for the Wyze cam App for Windows and Mac which supports almost every Surveillance Camera like the IP, DVR, and NVR. This App is free of cost and you don’t need to pay even a single penny to access their services. Talking about connectivity, this App is compatible with up to 64- devices at a time and making it very effective to monitor on large premises.
iCSee: If you are looking for a cam App that is almost similar to the Wyze cam App then this alternative could be the one you are looking for. The ICSee cam App comes with excellent features like WYZE, it has motion detection, audio output, and external storage. With this, you can monitor crystal clear video recording and also watch video playback offline.
Yoosee App: Another best alternative for Wyze Cam App is the Yoosee App, it enables you to monitor in HD quality resolution and enjoy a two-way audio feature. This is a great Cam App for anywhere it can be a workplace, your house, stores, etc. Using this App you will be able to schedule the recording and also enjoy PTZ control.
Now you can monitor your premises in full HD quality and enjoy great features that will be very helpful for you to keep track of any burglars, or crime. If you want to opt for another Cam App then the given above alternative is the best, as per research and experience, so, you can go for any one of them. Besides this, if you have any other queries then don’t hesitate to comment. I will be eager to provide you with the best easy solution, thanks for reading.