Hello People, We come back with new windows tutorial which You can fix Unidentified Network in Windows 10/8/7. If You are looking for fix Unidentified Network in Your Windows System then here we are going to share best details tutorials which You can use for Fixed Unidentified Network in Windows 10/8/7.
If You are facing the problem with network connectivity When You are trying to connect Internet connection that time You are getting the error like the Unidentified network. So here we are going to share the tutorial about fix Unidentified Network windows 10. So Let’s see below for more details.
Fix Unidentified Network in Windows 10/8/7
Now Here we are going to share some Simple Steps for Fix unidentified network windows 10. You can check out following simple steps for fixing Network Connectivity Error. So Let’s see below for more details.
Method – 1 Turn off the Airplane mode
Using Airplane Mode, You can Fix Unidentified Network issue. just follow simple steps and fix this error.
1) Firstly Press Windows Key + A and Then Open Action Center.
2) Now Check Airplane mode is ON or OFF. If There is ON then Do OFF and Check Internet Connection.
Using This method, You can fix unidentified network no internet access error. If this method can’t help to fix this error then don’t worry because below we have more methods to fix this error. So let’s see below for more details.
Method – 2 Update the Network Card drivers
Sometimes You are getting the error because of Drivers problem and Here You can also get the error due to Network Driver issue. So let’s fix them by updating drivers.
1) Firstly Press Windows + X and Open the Menu.
2) Then Click On Device Manager and Open it
3) Now Find ‘Network Adapters’ and Expand the list by Clicking On forward pointing the arrow and Updating drivers one by one.
Mostly The Error occurs due to Network Card drivers. Update the drivers and try to connect internet.
Method – 3 Remove/Disable Antivirus
If You are using Anti-Virus On Your Windows Computer then Turn Off Firewall or Anti-Virus because of Mostly error caused by Anti-Virus Which is Blocking some services. So Disable Antivirus and Then try to Connect Internet Connection.
Method – 4 Switch off the Fast Startup feature
If You are using Latest Windows Verison then noticed that Latest Verison of Windows boot faster then previous update version. This is called Fast Startup. it goods but sometime it may occur error. To Disable this feature following some simple steps:
1) Firstly Search Power Button in the Windows Search Bar and Open the Power Options window.
2) Then Click on ‘Change settings‘ and Uncheck ‘Turn on fast startup’.
3) Then Shutdown the PC and Restart After 30 Seconds.
Method – 5 Run Some Commands
First Search ‘command prompt’ in Windows Search bar and then Try below command one by one and restart Your Computer.
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh winsock reset
- netsh int ip reset
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /registerdns
- netsh int tcp set heuristics disabled
- netsh int tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
- netsh int tcp set global rss=enabled
- netsh int tcp show global
Method – 6 Restart your modem and router
1) Firstly Turn Off both your modem and router
2) Start the modem. Wait for 30 seconds after all the lights turn green.
3) Now Start the Router.
Method – 7 Set a static IP address
1) First Press Windows + X and Click on ‘Network Connections’.
2) Then Click On ‘Network Connections’.
3) Now Right Click On Network Connection and click on Properties.
4) Then Double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4.
5) Select the radio button at ‘Use the following IP address’.
6) Check the IP address settings and Then Change the Settings.
7) Click OK to save the settings and exit.
Now You Have Different Methods to Solve issue Of unidentified network Windows 10. If You are satisfied with all these methods then Comment us below in comment section and Share with your friends and family Member on social media.