you want to host someone on twitch and run twitch without any issue. Twitch holding the users with regular increase in the number of users since its launch in June 2011. YES it is one of the best live streaming video platform and gaming station for gaming lovers.
Host or Host Mode on Twitch is the feature in the Twitch Service where Twitch Live Player helps you to broadcast another channel in the twitch chat room for connecting with you. It allows users to run and share the channel with all the users in the chat room.
Today we are going to share the complete in-depth guide on “How to Host Someone on Twitch” and once you have complete this guide and host on twitch then you will never need anything else, so let’s get started.
How to Host Someone on Twitch [Step by Step Guide]
So let’s start the complete in-depth guide on Hosting someone on Twitch and to do that, you need to use Host Feature on Twitch via your web browser (It could be any), your mobile devices via Twitch App or on Xbox One. This is feature is available on mobiles only for iOS users and it might launch soon for Android users too.
So let’s start using this feature in practical now and all you need is to follow below step by step procedure:
- Open Twitch and enter into your Twitch Account by simply login into Twitch. The first step is to Visit Your Dashboard.
- Now you need to Copy the username of the channel that you want to host on twitch.
- Now come back to your twitch channel and search for the Chatbox.
- Now, you need to enter the name of the channel over where you want to host.
- You need to provide your “/host” name manually and hit on chat or enter button.
- The refresh the page to that you are planning to host your content.
- Once you want to end up with the hosting channel, type “/unhost” in the chat box and it will lead to end the channel hosting immediately.
How to Activate Auto Host Feature on Twitch
So in the above section you host someone on twitch and you can also go for Auto hosting. To use this feature, simply follow the procedure:
- Start and log in to your twitch account.
- Go to Your Twitch Dashboard and Tap on the channel Settings.
- Scroll down and click on auto host button available at the bottom of your dashboard page. It is usually set to OFF position, once you click on it, it will indicate the ON
- Auto Hosting is set to ON position to allow you to host your twitch team. So, once you switch on the auto-host option and go for Twitch Team Hosting Setting.
- Switch on twitch team hosting to ON Now the channels in your host list and it will automatically prioritize for all your twitch team members.
- You can also add the channels of your choice and customize your host list section. This can be done by tapping on ‘+’ icon that is available on the top right corner. Just click on the + button and type the name of the desired channel.
- You are allowed to set your order as per the priority in the host list. This can be done by using the host priority section.
- You can add plenty of channels in your host list. YES you can only add 10 channels and it helps you to get 40 hours of uptime on weekly basis.
- If you want to host a group of similar channels, you have the option of overlapping viewership.
- So to save all the settings of auto host on twitch, simply tap on Save Settings.
Why You Should Host on Twitch?
There are several benefits of hosting your channel on twitch, and we have added some benefits terms below, let’s check it out:
- You will experience new networking tactics and you can help and support other broadcasters too.
- It helps you to keep your circle improve and grow faster. If you are using hosting on twitch and everything is fine even when you are offline on twitch.
- Hosting helps you to share and at the same time promote the channel and content you want to enjoy. It helps you to display your choices and via different angels of your personality with your viewers.
- With this you will provide all the enjoyment to your friends and yourself by watching several events and your favorite broadcasters on your twitch channel.
- It provides you more exposure in the twitch channels fields. You can move from Live Channels list to Live Host directory list.
- Your following will increase a lot.
- You can see massive growth if auto host your channel.
Using host mode doesn’t affect your channel, chat rooms anymore and you can find your chat room partners and moderators on your channel page too. Using host mode will help you to connect to your chat room community even while audio’s and videos are in offline mode.
Quick Tips for Twitch Users:
- Respect each and every fellow broadcaster and treat them equal always. It will add a mutual growth for all of you.
- You can use auto host mode that helps you to increase your viewership gradually.
- Even if your auto host mode is ON then you can also host your channel manually.
- If you want to create your stream team or want join any team, Simply Twitch is the perfect place for this thing.
- Auto hosting is nothing but an advanced and easy way to manage and customize your channel list even while being offline.
So now you are completely aware with the term How to Host Someone on Twitch and you can do this now easily. If you like this post then do share it with your friends who uses Twitch. If you have any query then please share your queries in the comment section below.